Dildo / toy recomendations [Poll]

Oh, Thank’s. I will show it to my wife.

:thinking: That’s such a shame! Bar the noise, I love them. I guess it does just go to show we’re all very different. I agree most of the patterns all seem to be a fairly similar strength just with different pulses or revvs, it would be more beneficial if there were different level options. To be honest, I don’t really know what to suggest as my main issue was that I wanted the pump action to be stronger than it is!

You could try releasing the tube slightly so it doesnt form a full vacuum? Quite hard to adjust to perfect though but maybe worth a try. I think this would probably work better than diminishing the battery.

I wonder if it is nipple size related? I have quite small nipples that don’t at all fill the cups, maybe that means the suction isn’t as strong? Just pondering though, I’m afraid I have no definite answer. If yours is stronger for some reason perhaps we should just swap! :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho, I’ll have a fiddle with the tubes and see if i can improve things. I would totally swap with you if such a thing was possible :rofl::rofl: I was wondering about nipple size too, i can’t explain why it would make a difference but you never know. Maybe the tissue is softer and needs less suction to have the same effect. I can’t imagine how you want them stronger, even the suction cups you use for sports massage / physiotherapy aren’t as strong as these :sweat_smile:

:rofl: I definitely don’t find that. I had my first read through the new reviews in a while and it does seem to be a complete mix of ones like me saying, “Stronger please” and others saying, “Too strong”. One was interesting though and indicated if you do have anything you can use to add to add to the length of the tube it will decrease the power, makes sense as it increases the space over which the vacuum is created which would weaken it.

Last resort put a pin hole in one of the tubes, that will decrease the vacuum power but I’d try playing with the seal on them first.

1 Like

Maybe they just vary a little. I tried mine out on my arm and it was very strong. I’ll have a fiddle with the tubes although i’m not sure whether that would invalidate the 100 days returns thing. Thanks for the tip, i wouldn’t have thought about it otherwise!

A pin hole might well void it but you could try popping a hair pin or something similar in the T junction pipe seal. That wouldn’t void any warranty and could work?

1 Like