Dirty talk during sex

What I want to know is, what kind (if any) if kinky/dirty things do you say during sex? Is moaning enough for you or do you need a few dirty whispers in your ear?

I love to hear my wife talk dirty to me when having sex. During foreplay she'll tell me what she wants us to do in the most dirty way possible and she asks me to talk in the same way to her. For us it's an absolute turn on.

By the way - you asked for a toy which can make you orgasm. My wife has the same thing, takes very long for her to reach an orgasm. We bought the LH Wand - and what a success!! It took her only a couple of minutes to reach her peak. And the best of all, she wanted it again and again...

Thanks!!

+ 1 on the wand- I have the deluxe black magic one and it's my new favourite toy!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087

And as for dirty talk- I absolutely love it. I find it a massive turn on when my guy tells me what he's going to do to me, and how it feels when he does it. Hmmm.... ;)

Love it if its done right, but sometimes feel weird doing it and get stuck on what to say x

I like it, I'm not very good at doing it, just because I think I sound ridiculous. Love hearing it though x

It's the point where we usually share fantasies. I think I enjoy it more than the OH so I try not to ask her to do it too often but I do love when she talks to me just before I orgasm. Usally I'll ask her to tell me what she'd been thinking about when she came.

During the actual act of intercourse, I find it's hard to say anything in depth or of length, especially as my partner and I usually prefer to have rough, hard sex. But I find dirty talk makes it all so much better, even if it's short and to the point!

We have a bit of a D/s thing going on, so most of our dirty talk is related to that. Often he'll ask me who owns my pussy or who I belong to. I'll tell him he owns me and he'll say that's right, slut. Obviously please talk about this sort of dirty talk before you actually say it or they might be really offended! But it works for us.

I also like to ask him how I feel, how tight and wet I am for him, anything that is graphic and conveys how much I'm into what we're doing. I like being called a cumslut and asking for his cum, but that's just us. Whenever we want to introduce something into our sex life, we always talk about it first!! That's the most important thing, communication. Because we talked about it and he knows I like being dominated and I know he likes when I'm submissive, it all works out!

Hope this helps and isn't too graphic lol

dirty talk can be great, we usualy do while having sex, until we get lost in the moment lol

I always find myself at a loss of what to say and end up just being repetitive. My partner does love my involuntary noises and that is usually enough

we often talk about fantisies,things we would like to do etc

I like to talk dirty sometimes, but not everytime. It really depends on the mood. All I can say is that my man loves it, and when I start saying I am his slut, he makes me wet, I want him to smash my pussy... he gets horny as hell.

I wish he would talk dirty as well because it really turns me on as well. He sometimes does, but just a few words here and there, I think he just can't do more because he is too focused on what he is doing, haha!

The dirtier the better. Just had the weekend away and the conversation got very hot, which does add to the occassion. Especially when you talk about each other's fantasies whilst staying in a hotel.

Maybe I just need a better imagination!

or just tell him/her how much you like what they are doing, and ask them to do things, like suck my nipples etc

or try some role play if your partner is up for it, like beeing a whore and they your customer, or anything that takes your fancy

I love dirty talk during sex, mainly me being talked down to or me telling him what to do but mainly me being put in my place :)

All sounds great. I usually just ask to be fucked and that's about as far as it goes!

I love it and so does she ... only thing is that we both get too easily embaressed so doesn't always have desired affect ... when it works though its hot.

From a personal point of view I think that talking dirty during sex can be a real turn on as it was for me when me and my oh used to have sex. But saying that everyone has their own thoughts on it.