Dirty weekend away

My hubby & I are booked up for a much needed staycation in a fancy hotel, gorgeous spa bath and hot tub.Has anyone got any ideas to spice our weekend up? Thanks

1 Like

How did the striptease/lapdance go? It may be time to crack another one of those out. 🙂

Role play is always an option- first date type thing? Or maid and guest? Or you two having an ‘affair’?

Or you could get really sensual and hand ons. Such as a massage and candles, wine/whatever you like to drink, silk robe, room service and enjoy each other’s company and bodies?

Short dress and commando at the pub/bar and go from there....

How did the weekend go?

Titsmcgee87 wrote:

My hubby & I are booked up for a much needed staycation in a fancy hotel, gorgeous spa bath and hot tub.Has anyone got any ideas to spice our weekend up? Thanks

Ozymandius wrote:

Short dress and commando at the pub/bar and go from there....

Totally agree with this one. I personally don't wear underwear for an entire holiday for this very reason and if I do they are crotchless 😄

Love this idea, might give it a go!

I went commando for the entire duration of my holiday in the south of France last year. It made me feel so sexy and it was quite a thrill to undress on a nudist beach and show everyone who watched me that I have no knickers on 😂 Leaving the beach and walking around the shops on a short skirt having a coffee in a cafe were all experiences I enjoyed.

1 Like

We've had a few nights away, honestly one was great the others were fine but we often just fell asleep due to tiredness or traveling(too far )

Brummiemummy wrote:

Love this idea, might give it a go!

To be quite honest, I find it thrilling to just go to the shops wearing a skirt and crotchless underwear or non at all. I will also often wear my kegel balls just walking through the high street 😅

Have quiet sex in the pool or hot tub?!

I have just been away with my husband and we visited a lap dancing club I had a dance from a gorgeous brunette I got very turned on!!!!

Hmm..does it really turning ladies on?!.. my wife asked once if we can go to strip club or lap dancing club together. If that would turn her on.. i wouldn’t mind :)

We did a weekend away in Amsterdam and visited a cpl of clubs including the banana club. We found it really good fun and erotic to experiance it together. We also enjoy weekend hotels as boss secretary. Hooker punter.. x

edited by mod

Sorry mod, but that was a real life scenario that happened two weeks ago!

My wife and I are doing that next weekend for our anniversary. I got a couple sex to exploration kit from LH and we are going to see if we like kinky stuff like anal, prostate, etc.