Dirty weekend away

Im going away for a child free sexy weekend with my husband and would love some sexy ideas that we could try when we are away! If anyone has some suggestions thanks

4 Likes

Kinda depends on your plans for the child-free weekend you have in mind - is the goal to just hole up in a cabin or hotel room all weekend, or are you planning to go out for meals, shows, or other entertainment that’s less fun with kids?

We recently got away for our first child-free week since becoming parents 7 years ago. Wife detailed she had some specific goals she really wanted to make sure we took care of (anal/DP, her dominant, me dominant, and cumming on her face/breasts), while I wanted to see how many times we could get busy without responsibilities. We were at an all-inclusive resort, so our days looked like “wake up, sex, workout, breakfast, sex, beach, lunch, sex, pool, dinner, sex, bed.” Didn’t have to worry about cooking or getting out to restaurants - lots of saved time. One of the sexiest things that came from being that freed from responsibilities was just the mental freedom of “whatever, whenever.” I don’t think I’ll ever forget the way my wife looked at me as we finished dinner on our first night and said, “you go leave a tip, then take me back to our room and f*ck me.” Really set the tone for the whole weekend.

For a future sex weekend away, I might try suggesting we each write things we really want to do on some note cards, like 5 or 10 cards each, and see how many we can get through. Might be time play scenarios, or positions/sex acts, or toys. Data is always fun too, so tracking stats like number of orgasms, or how many times can you edge without cumming, or keep a running clock of how much time was spent sexing.

We’ve also played some variations of sexy board/card games. My favorite was one where whoever scores the most points on a turn cycle gets too set a task for the other until the next turn ends. My wife seems to get progressively worse at Scrabble the longer I make her keep her Womanizer running…

2 Likes

Ooh wow enjoy!! I feel like if we ended up on child free weekend we’d end up sleeping!! However, I do like the idea of being able to just have sex whenever the mood strikes without worrying. You could take cards and play a strip version of pretty much any game you like, spend time just being naked together, or try out a bit of role play/longer play sessions as you don’t have to worry? Or there’s nice long baths/showers together? I hope you really enjoy your time away together!!

1 Like

Stop on route for some alfresco fun.
If staying in a hotel on a higher floor, have sex at the window.

3 Likes

I always keep a sexy outfit and a lounging outfit tucked away that I have bought for these types of occasions. In fact, I have (2) sexy bra and panty sets and a super comfy lounging set in my desk drawer right now at work.
I get them delivered here to work so she doesn’t see and then I always put together (2) packages: One is a sex exploration package and the other is a super chill “unwind” package with bath bombs or wax massage candle in it. I’m probably pretty predictable but she always knows she is getting spoiled somehow.

2 Likes

My other half greeted me at our hotel room once with the do not disturb sign hanging off his erect cock… :rofl: unfortunately it was very disturbed :joy:

2 Likes

I love this! It’s so thoughtful

1 Like

@Sexyskater1987

For me I love when my OH is dressed up on a dirty weekend away. Stockings, suspenders, killer heels & sexy lingerie. :high_heel::fire:

You could also dabble in some role play while away. Each dressing up? French maid dropping by with some room service?
Plenty of more varied ideas on the LH forums role play generator topic.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Hmm try it all!! Haha :joy: never know when you’ll next get the chance again so have fun in making the most of it :grin:

1 Like

We had a wonderful weekend away last year, the wife (who was generally the more submissive one) had been growing more confident in being the dom and wanted to have a weekend of it so we rented a nice private cottage in the arse end of Wales and went for a kinky weekend.

Soon after arrival I was dressed in my butlers collar and cuffs, plugged and gagged, and made to unpack. Then we spent pretty well all weekend with me in some form of restraint / plug / blindfold / gag etc while she abused me for 2 days while wearing a variety of amazing outfits. It was absolutely incredible for both of us. We’d never extended our games over that long before and we both enjoyed the switch of our usual roles. So much so that we’ve done it again since, and we regularly try and get rid of the kids and have more extended sessions at home.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, we had a lovely weekend kid free! Lots of long sessions with role play and other stuff!! If any one has any other suggestions that would be great for next time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: