Disability friendly purchases

Pebble vibes

Useful for: fatigue sufferers, people with grip issues, also good if you have a penis

Easy to hold in the hand or palm, pebble vibes are super if you just want to massage any area without struggling to grip something slippery or small. both of these also had good buttons and nice rumbly vibes. It takes alot less energy for me to just rub with or grind against a toy sometimes, and means i can find a comfortable relaxed position easily.

Mantric pebble vibe and the Dame pom are both excellent pebbles. Rumbly and have strong vibes.

I Love The dame pom (yes, with a capitol L) so i am a bit biased. But i understand its expensive so i put the mantric pebble in here too.

The poms squishy texture and the ability to increase or decrease the vibe speed simply by holding down the button till it gets to the right strength (though it also has more traditional setting too) sells it for me. The beak shape on the tip is also genius and hits my clit brilliant with no fuss. Its strong rumbly vibes Are also superb.

The mantric has a solid body and is also very good rumbly vibes, i did struggle to get it to hit my clit sometimes, and find if you turn it on its side its easier. Has nice patterns and is good value for money.

They are both about the same strength, but the pom is much rumblier which makes all the difference for me.

My review for the desire pebble vibe is Here if anyone is also curious about that. You’ll have to make your own minds up on that one. The vibes where not right for me, but thats a very personal thing obviosuly.

2 Likes