My Reviews

Desire luxury rechargeable clitoral vibrator

Incompatible

First off, judging by other peoples comments, this is clearly a toy that works well for many people. Sadly though i’m just not one of them. I wanted to like this vibe, i really did. Its soft silicone, interesting patterns, and customisation of the intensities really endeared it to me. but sadly we just weren't meant to be. I find the vibrations do nothing for me. Theyre strong, but a bit buzzy. And for some reason this means i can barely feel them.

Build- The silicone is incredibly soft and very nice on the skin. I also liked the shape and found, once i got used to it, it presented many different angles and surfaces to use. The CE mark on the underneath was rather irritating as i found it tricky to clean. Even with special attention i often found i still hadn’t cleaned it thoroughly enough. The indents on the top are easier, but still need special care. As did the join with the abs section.

Charging- Charging is simple, though i did struggled to push the pin in firmly enough a couple of times. But the light does work as a good indicator for this.

Controls- I found it very easy to mix the buttons up while in use and almost fee like it could do with a bump on the Up buttons just so you can tell them apart more easily. Turning it off by turning the intensity all the way down was also annoying, and i often found myself switching it off accidentally whilst trying to find the lowest speeds. I ended up resorting to counting them down, not super when your trying to concentrate on other things.

Vibrations- The vibrations are strong and the variable intensity good. It does seem to start on the 2nd or 3rd intensity though. The vibrations are a bit buzzy. And personally i couldn’t get on with them. Very occasionally when used on my vulva they felt good. Most of the time they where either completely unnoticeable for me or actually a massive turn off. Only one speed actually did anything for me. Even pressing the vibe against myself did nothing to improve this.

Patterns- The patterns are one of my favourite things about this toy. They are a great selection and i would say there is probably something for everyone. I liked nearly all of them and was incredibly sad that the vibrations didnt allow me to enjoy them as much as i wanted to. One of the best things about this vibe is as you increase the intensity, the patterns change subtly. Becoming more intense by either increasing the length of the pulses or the time spent at the stronger part of the pattern. I absolutely love this feature and wish more toys would include it. It give you so much variety.

Noise- I found this toy surprisingly loud. Something that put me off at first. You can just hear it though a door. But you have to be listening for it to notice it.

Conclusion- If the vibrations work for you and you like pebble vibes, this is probably a really good vibe. Its settings are incredibly customisable and the vibrations are strong. For many people it obviously works well. Sadly the vibrations just aren’t rumbly enough to suit everyone. But its Simple to use and Good for a couple who wants an external vibe for use Together, people who need clit stimulation and anyone who likes patterns

1 Like