Do Lovehoney Do Parties?

Yes! It's a question we're asked a lot - and now you can get a taste of Lovehoney at home with the fabulous BlueBella. It's easy to become a BlueBella consultant or host your own party, packed with top-selling Lovehoney toys and to-die-for BlueBella Lingerie.

See the BlueBella website for more details and find out how to join BlueBella and how to book your own party!

We stock BlueBella Lingerie on Lovehoney, but is just a small selection of the range that is currently available through the BlueBella Parties.

Click on the image below to see the full Spring/Summer 2012 BlueBella catalogue.

BlueBella Spring Summer Collection

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19400

Oh sounds intresting. :)

MMMMMM sounds like a plan! Where do i sign up lol! Thanks for the info...i WILL definately be looking further into this!

Yeah me also :)

wow im definatly gona keep this in mind for my next ladies get together, ann summers is too over rated been to too many and very predicatble. love the site. very happy :)

It sounds like a perfect job!

Wow rather impressed to find out you do party's there's so many good toy sites out there that dont bother.. Will definately be looking into this excellent oppurtunity.. Can't wait Eeek!!

I've just had a sneak peak at the new Autumn/Winter BlueBella Catalogue and it is gorgeous, it's launching the first week in September. To book a party contact BlueBella direct.

ooo just contacted bluebella!

fingers crossed, sounds like a fun job

Hold a BlueBella party with me before the end of October and not only will you receive 10% off your overall guest spend, you will also benefit from our amazing hostess offers and I'll even bring a bottle of wine for you and your guests to enjoy on the night. :) inbox for more information about booking a party or joining my team with loads of benefits!

Portsmouth Area

http://www.mybluebellaoffice.com/chickpea/

If anyone is looking for a BlueBella party around Manchester & Bolton, have a look at my website www.mybluebellaoffice.com/daniellefenn

xx

Erm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be a BlueBella party, and not a LoveHoney party?

Also, may I ask why such a small thread takes up permanent space on the board isntead of being on a FAQ page?

I for 1 have found this thread VERY useful (unlike ShaftMaster!) - am due to meet Bluebella consultant tomorrow and all down to this thread! So THANK-YOU Lh!! If this thread was a on a FAQ I quite probably wouldn't have found it and wouldn't be bursting with the ideas I already have for my own parties!!

It is a little scary but am WAY more excited at the prospect of being able to help empower women to enjoy feeling sexy for themselves, not just their OHs. (Oh yes!!) BRING IT ON!!!

D69 ;-)x

ShaftMaster wrote:

Erm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be a BlueBella party, and not a LoveHoney party?

Also, may I ask why such a small thread takes up permanent space on the board isntead of being on a FAQ page?

Lovehoney toys can be bought through BlueBella parties, just as BlueBella lingerie can be bought through the Lovehoney website - it's a collaboration we are very proud of. I hope this answers both your questions

My OH is in the process of booking her party for Feb next year and can't wait......Maybe because I'm also spending the weekend in Cornway? Oh well as long as she's smiling as she has a fantastic Smile Cheers LH and BlueBella for such a great meeting of minds

best of luck with the parties.. :)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

Lovehoney toys can be bought through BlueBella parties, just as BlueBella lingerie can be bought through the Lovehoney website - it's a collaboration we are very proud of. I hope this answers both your questions

Yep, cheers!

I live in France...is there a place for me to do parties over here?