Do partners really like giving BJ's

I’m sure this has been asked before but the reason I’m asking again is after a conversation with my FBF she told my that nobody likes sucking cock, her words, it is only done during the honeymoon periods or a certain time of the month. I told her that thats not true, I used to love sucking cock when I could and my OH absolutely love giving BJ’s so much so she taught herself breathing control so she could give prolonged deap throat. We do it at least a once a week.
So whats everyone else feelings on BJ’s?

3 Likes

Oh god yes :drooling_face: I could do it all day long if he would let me :smirk: but with him going to work, it’s a bit difficult to :joy:
I absolutely love it, the feeling of it, and him finishing off in my mouth, and hearing him enjoying it and knowing that I’m giving him that pleasure turns me on too, and not forgetting deepthroating too.
He’s had blowjobs ever since we got together, but since the beginning of last when our sex life rocketed he’s been having them nearly every day, sometimes a couple a day.
So I can safely say I love giving him head :yum:

11 Likes

You sound like my OH @Dirty-Wife, thats exactly how she is, she love swallowing too.
I was just shocked my FBF said “nobody” likes sucking cock, I know she’s vanilla, but I even thought, probably naively, that BJ’s were part of vanilla sex too!

2 Likes

I’ve had conversations where it’s been said that blowjobs are disgusting, and if they’ve been done it’s in the honeymoon period. I’ve just said “well our honeymoon period has lasted 15 years then” the look they gave me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Bloody hell @Dirty-Wife, so its not just my FBF!!
Ive never had a partner who didn’t suck cock, probably why it’s come as a surprise that some see it as disgusting!
Also lots of long honeymoon periods on LH them, ours is 28 years long then!!

3 Likes

I know of lots of people who don’t like giving blow jobs…lots of reasons from taste…of semen & pre-cum…fear of gagging…vomiting…etc. etc.

It’s down to the individual…like pussy eating.

However I know of alot of women (in my case) who at the start of a relationship gave blow jobs all the time and pretended they loved doing it to trap (so to speak) a partner. Then stop doing it except for “treats” like Christmas or Birthdays or when they want something… this has then led to break ups after a while or the male partner getting blow jobs elsewhere.

I personally love love love giving them always have done… in every relationship. I get so much pleasure from…the taste…the touch and how it feels especially if started from it being flaccid…feeling the growth of arousal is just amazing…mmmmmmm…the sounds of appreciation…the smell is just the best…I often orgasm from doing it with no other stimulation to myself.

I will add that an elderly relative (born pre 1920) told me when I was younger that “there’s only one type of woman that would put THAT in her mouth” so years ago it was classed as a dirty thing to do that just wasn’t discussed…Thankfully one thing that has changed for the better.

Anyhow 35 years of practice…and still love it.
One of my all time favourite things…

So yes is my honest answer…

19 Likes

Ive never had the chance to try doing it, but i really, really want to. One of my top fantasies.

9 Likes

I love giving them too, it’s usually part of foreplay for us, I love the feel of him in my mouth and seeing him get excited - I enjoy being in control, I can tease him as much as I like! Unfortunately I don’t like the taste of cum so he doesn’t get to finish in my mouth but it doesn’t bother him since he can chose anywhere else! Like everything, it’s a personal preference, some people enjoy anal, some don’t, some enjoy oral, others don’t and so on. I think your FBF is generalising possibly incorrectly I’m not sure. I think you’ll find that there is a large proportion of people on this forum who love it but that might not be very representative of the general population.

6 Likes

My lady is wetter than an otters pocket after a minute or two of sucking, says it all really!

7 Likes

I’ve never received a BJ and I am now 60. Wife never entertain it and I would never want her to do something she was not comfortable with.

6 Likes

I think my wife enjoys giving them even more than I enjoy receiving. Don’t get me wrong - it’s very sexy to watch and feels great - but I very rarely orgasm just from a blowjob, so it tends to be much more a part of foreplay or power play.

5 Likes

Im not a fan if im honest but saying that, if im very aroused my mindset changes and i love it!

5 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl You have never given head to a man? Sorry if I missed something in the string.

It truly is one of my favorites. However, last night Mrs. Val delivered a fantastic one, brought me to orgasm, made me go on my own chest, and then said she wasn’t interested in having me do anything to her and went to sleep as I had to go shower.

I have to admit I was a bit pissed off as there is nothing better than returning the favor! I guess she wasn’t in the mood but I was truly ready to eat her and get her there too but was left disappointed (even though I made a mess)…

3 Likes

Interesting I’ve just asked if she doesn’t suck cock does she like to have her pussy eaten, yes we’re very open to how we talk to each other.
Honestly thought it would be a no because of her BJ attitude, she openly admitted that she’s very selfish and loves to have her partners go down on her.
For me I wouldn’t expect my partner to do something to me that I wasn’t prepared to do back. I’d class them as more or less the same sexual act. So I do think its a very selfish attitude to have or again am I wrong!?

No, I’ve never given head. Sorry if i worded it strangely.

3 Likes

That’s a tricky one @Yes_man because everyone is different. I love giving blow jobs…and if a partner didn’t want to return the favour to me orally…I wouldn’t stop giving him oral because it pleasures me to pleasure him…I wouldn’t want someone to give me oral if they didn’t get pleasure themselves by doing it…for me sexually it’s a game both partners have to enjoy all aspects of together.

But everyone is different…wouldn’t do if we were all the same.

5 Likes

I never used to be a fan of giving BJs but since my libido rocketed last summer, I’m loving giving them to my husband. I agree with others…I love the control I have over him and his reactions to what I’m doing. It’s become a real turn on for me. So much so that sometimes when I’m fantasising before a solo session I’ll suck off my dildo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@Yes_man Not sure if this was directed at my comment - I guess I wasn’t saying I wanted to perform oral on her in return - I just wanted to have her cum too. She wasn’t interested so I respected it but it made me sad. My idea of sex isn’t one-sided. I wasn’t going to push it at all, just that being intimate with Mrs. Val is not one-sided where I get what I want and then turn over and go to sleep.

That being said, if she doesn’t want it and simply wants to give, I shouldn’t be offended. It’s actually the same for me as I would rather give than take… however taking is also great. Sounds strange but I was disappointed that she wouldn’t let me make her cum. Guess I will wait until the time is right and make her scream when she is ready! All good

2 Likes

I agree with @CurvyJilly. I’d hate to think a partner was doing something they didn’t like just because they enjoy receiving the same/similar act. It would ruin the whole of the sex for me. For me, sex is about mutual pleasure; sometimes that can be directly reciprocal but often it can be hard to balance perfectly so I prefer to aim for everyone enjoying it.

8 Likes

It’s not my wife’s favourite thing but that’s no problem because it’s not mine either. Sometimes though she’s just in the mood and goes for it and I not going to complain.

3 Likes