Do women actually enjoy facesitting?

I love it, he loves it. Especially with a mirror to watch myself.

I don't. It's not enough to wreck my knees doing it, I have to pretend to enjoy it and fake an orgasm, then hide everything so he doesn't feel guilty about asking for it. Just one of my many failures as a woman.

I have to say i hate it.. all my partners have loved me doing it to them and its a very dominating thing if we swtich roles but i really feel self concious doing it and at times find it hard to relax into it to squirt and orgasm..

Unless we do a 69 and i reverse to give him oral i really cant orgasm doing it.

Never done it before but love the idea of it. I am very self conscious so would need my other half to ask for it or initiate it first. Any one got any tips on how I could initiate it ?

I love it. My oh seems to like it too. She certainly gets carried away😋

i really enjoy it :) I like being in the mindset of "yes, I am going to sit on your face, and yes, you are going to eat my pussy til I get up"... I love reaching behind and stroking his manhood at the same time... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

That exactly right ^^

My girlfriend gets really self-conscious doing it, but I love it when she does!

As I sometimes say to my OH "as long asI have a face you'll always have somewhere to sit..."

Nooo hate it! The only time I would do it is if I had a little to much to drink! Id be scared of killing him incase I sat a little to low! Can you even imagine...!! I wouldn't know what to do, imagine trying to explain that one to the docs! Ah bad enough just thinking about it

Women definitely enjoy this!

My wife has had orgasms on her back withe me kissing her, but sometimes she specifically asks to sit on my face while she holds the headboard. She definitely has even better orgasms that way.

69 is about as close as it gets for me

I / we love this.

Maybe strange, but I find it really intimate and love her having control.

I'm usually the one to initiate it, but OH really gets into it and usually has pretty strong orgasms too. Especially if I finger her / use a toy for anal play.

All good fun :)

love it xx

He loves it, but i have to make sure he removes his lip piercing which is a spike (ouch)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

He likes it when i ride his face and reach for his bits, it feels okay for me but i get more pleasure from his pleasure, i also love it when he face sits on me with his bit in my mouth especially if he grows in my mouth Mmmmmm it's a great turn on.

Adore it. Especially getting carried away and holding onto the headboard for support. Or leaning back and playing with his cock.
I really love putting my hand behind his head and almost pulling him into me.. so hot.

1 Like

I really don't like it but my husband loves it. Maybe something we do annually. I'm rather heavy(17st) so feel self conscious, I'm always trying my hardest to stay perfectly positioned that I can't relax and enjoy it.

Yes.

1 Like

subbysam wrote:

I think I would worry about suffocating him too much!

I'm not a fan, I still find it too up close and personal, even when I am with someone I am extremely comfortable with otherwise.

Same over here..i think mine might be a size thing on my behalf. Although im not huge im no size 8. If i was i might feel alightly different. I can see it now.. 999 yes ive killed him.. hes naked 😐 ong can u imagine!

Honestly, I love it as foreplay but it's never going to get me to the big O. I think it's just psychologically arousing. We don't do it for domination but rather because my partner just has a real love of performing oral sex. As I'm a larger woman I also suffer from a fear of letting myself go in the moment like a lot of women have already mentioned and I feel quite exposed during it so I'm not really focussed on the pleasure of it. Plus, maybe it's just me, but I don't find that my clitoris is exposed enough when I'm straddling to get me anywhere satisfying.