Do women actually enjoy facesitting?

I really enjoy facesitting, my partner also loves it & she also gets incredibly turned on by it, I'm very lucky.

I love it. I love being able to look down and see him pleasuring me, as well as sometimes sitting on him heavier, and see him struggling a little. I think it's the sense of power it gives me, as well as the pleasure.

Weight is not such a problem if its the rear end which is presented. From here, the labia may be played like a mouth organ, while giving access to the ass area for nose and tongue. All the weight can be spread onto the girl's front and your chest.

Of course it means no access to the front fun places, so an effective procedure will need to be designed for this purpose

Maybe use of a loofah or selfi-stick ?

I don't feel comfortable with face sitting but I think it's because I'm submissive and I just don't feel confident. I find it hard to relax receiving oral sex anyhow. The other way around (me giving oral) is a huge pleasure for me. After reading similar threads on here it sounds as though many women feel the same.

Yes please.
The first time I felt self conscious.
I suffer with jelly legs when I orgasm so I kneel on pillows either side of his face so if I orgasm and they go I'm still high enough not to kill him. Lol.
I prefer not to dominate in bed so only do it when he tells me to.

I've done a few times, but I really don't enjoy. I can see the appeal for many people, but personally I feel too awkward to relax and have an orgasm. For me it's not about lack confidence, but it's something a bit "clinical" with that.

I want to get a Bondage boutique position enhancer, if you ave a look you will see that it will allow facesitting with the recipicant being supported so not having to worry about suffocating their OH. It is under the furniture section in bondage, looks really useful.

1 Like

Uhhhh yeah.

Nothing better than wiggling your privates over an enthusiastic and wet tongue.

πŸΌπŸ‘…

1 Like

As in my namesake I luv,luv,luv 69 position for oral.Facesitting is a real favourite.Such a turn on and really makes me feel wanted.

My OH says not really and me as the male in this position not that bothered tbh

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Uhhhh yeah.

Nothing better than wiggling your privates over an enthusiastic and wet tongue.

πŸΌπŸ‘…

Here here well said Squirty P xxx

I've done this before but always fear I'll suffocate OH, although he does seem to like it! I just don't find it that comfortable for longer periods of time and if I can't relax properly I'm less likely to come. So I don't really enjoy it tbh!

My husband loves it.

He is always asking me to sit on his face.

I couldn't cum like that but it does feel good.

My OH is happy doing it but only when she has downed a bottle of wine . It makes her tasty as well!

Wine makes you taste good downstairs?? Now there's a good reason to drink more if ever I heard it! Lol 😜

I know spicy food makes semen taste bad which is a shame as OH loves spicy food.

First time I tried it with OH I nearly died laughing because his head poking out under my legs kind of looked like I was giving birth to him. Got over that though, and now I do really enjoy it, mainly because OH is pinned down until I decide I've had enough.

Something which we've indulged in infrequently. The symbolism of the act is very appealing when she is the Dom but, as others have reported, she doesn't orgasm. Probably due to the fear of collapsing mid stream and ending up a widow.

I don't like it. Too uncomfortable trying to find and hold the right position. Feel like he's uncomfortable. Hurts my knees. Concentrating too much on positioning and not suffocating him. I prefer to lay and close my eyes.

I feel incredibly self conscious, and don't like doing it... however, if he manages to get me going enough... well, it's his fault if I end up grinding my clit on his face until I'm done. :l I prefer having my clit and labia sucked while I'm laying down, than literally hovering above his head. (Maybe that's because it's more comfortable for me and I know I look better from below ? :') ).

+1 Y&F

For me it's just uncomfortable, and I'm having to spend the whole time focusing on maintaining the right position rather than actually enjoying it. I also really don't like eye contact during oral so I'd rather be lying comfortably with my eyes closed!