Do you consider yourself kinky?

I had always thought of myself being kinky, pretty sure out of my mates I was most likely but you never know behind closed doors, I looked at myself differently when I joined fetlife that opened up my eyes, stuff out there I hadn’t even thought of lol

12 Likes

No, I’m pretty boring. :expressionless: Maybe a bit less so after my three months on here. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yes I definitely do consider myself kinky. It did take me a while to actually think of myself as kinky though because I didn’t think I was kinky enough to use the label. There were things that I felt just weren’t me but that I needed to like those things to count as kinky. Now I know there is just so much that potentially falls under the kink umbrella that ultimately it really is a self determination thing; you just can’t judge yourself against someone else.

2 Likes

I think I am and more so than my wife who’s pretty vanilla most of the time but just occasionally surprises me with a kinky outfit or unplanned kinky date night

1 Like

No, open minded and adventurous yes.

3 Likes

I would say I am compared to my husband but no where near compared to some other couples. I love knowing all the different fetish’s and kinks people have and researching them but I don’t practice many of them. I would say I love BDSM but struggle getting my husband to try a lot of the stuff out. We do lots of bondage, spanking, and toys but he struggles with role play sessions and being or sharing dominance.

3 Likes

@teacake I joined fetlife. I deactivated my account within 24 HR. I’m into alllll kinds of kink but I’m very vanilla and quite happy to continue this way and do the things I like rather than compare my kinks to others as @Calie rightly said.

On a personal level there was something that upset me deeply on there which in turn is why I deactivated my account

2 Likes

Sorry it didn’t work out for you, are you Kinky etc is just a label/name at the end of the day​:+1:

1 Like

I never really called myself a crossdresser until I made this thread, I didn’t call myself one because I know what others might feel, its a name and that’s it.

4 Likes

I’ll have a look at it!

I would say yes i have kinks. CNC, Breath Play, Submissive. Im not into slave, humiliation. I will try a lot of things. If I like it I will do it again. It took me a long time to build up the trust to explore my kinks

I am with some encouragement from OH as I’m naturally a little shy :joy:

I believe I am but seldom get to try it out!

1 Like

Same! I thought I was pretty kinky, bit having realised how extreme things can get and that people can have things as a lifestyle rather than just in the bedroom I’m now realising I’m probably more in the low-mediumly kinky category :joy:

4 Likes

I would say that I am. I can tick off well over 80% of the things on the Periodic Table of Kink.

2 Likes

exactly kinky to me was with a partner sex time but some live it 24hours a day. Now I’m not so kinky lol

1 Like

I can’t decide whether I’m ‘kinky’ or just dam well pure filthy to my very core :joy:

17 Likes

I prefer filthy to kinky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You are living the dream - well you’re living my dream! :joy:

1 Like

I’m going to say no to being kinky but what actually makes you kinky because to some people what you call kinky they call normal

The concerning thing is, I find myself getting worse and worse :rofl:

The infinite spiral down into the darkest sexual desires :sweat_smile:

5 Likes