I've been on a journey discovering myself, Now what do I say it is?

Sorry couldn't think of a good title

As you can tell by my pictures I enjoy dressing up in women's clothing mainly sexy skirts long skirts doesn't do much for me I love short skirts for the sneak peek of my bum. It all started a long time ago when I was 18/19 I realised I liked womens scent and enjoyed wearing freshly worn clothes, didn't matter what it was tops skirts tights etc. So when it comes to that I have always said it was a scent fetish.

But now I actually find it a turn on to wear sexy short skirts and sexy looking tights/stockings, not because I want to look like a woman I just find it different and fun, It's hard to explain what I feel, Is this cross dressing?

Normally I don't like giving myself a label or other people but I'm curious on what you might say I am? My girlfriend knows how I like to wear her clothing and that was the scent part, then she knew I would buy the odd sexy tights/stockings she has even said I look better in some of her things than she does, In my pictures they are her skirts, but now I'm finding I want to buy some sexy short skirts just for fun it does turn me on wearing it around the home but I like the bit where my bum would be exsposed when I bend over.

I don't find myself looking in the mirror thinking I'm hot in this skirt more like a cheeky smile as im being different.

Hey teacake, I have always followed you with interest and with absolute admiration for being who you are.

Although I have no advice on the cross dressing part, as personally I like to dress in my female clothes, and Mr L dresses happily in male clothes I just want to say that whatever makes you happy, as long as you are not hurting anyone else, which you are not, then carry on.

Labels are for food, not people haha!

But seriously, keep being you and being amazing :-) I hope someone with a little more insight to cross dressing is able to give you a better answer!

Like you say you dont like giving yourself a label but if you had to be labeled imo it would be your a crossdresser, If not sure if thats what you want to hear or not? :/

In a similar fashion when it comes to labeling, I can happerley go down on a man or a woman I couldnt kiss another man or be in a relationship with another man >.< but.. if you had to label me I'd guess I'm bi? (in the eyes of society).

I've worn knickers and such and anything that is happening behind closed doors and not hurting anyone else is always fine in my eyes, we're just having fun.

I'm not sure I'm bringing anything to the table here but your all good none the less :)

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Hey teacake, I have always followed you with interest and with absolute admiration for being who you are.

Although I have no advice on the cross dressing part, as personally I like to dress in my female clothes, and Mr L dresses happily in male clothes I just want to say that whatever makes you happy, as long as you are not hurting anyone else, which you are not, then carry on.

Labels are for food, not people haha!

But seriously, keep being you and being amazing :-) I hope someone with a little more insight to cross dressing is able to give you a better answer!

Thanks your first paragraph gave me a happy cheeky smile![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

True Labels are for food not people just curious, I would normally say I'm doing it because it's fun![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Trine wrote:

Like you say you dont like giving yourself a label but if you had to be labeled imo it would be your a crossdresser, If not sure if thats what you want to hear or not? :/

In a similar fashion when it comes to labeling, I can happerley go down on a man or a woman I couldnt kiss another man or be in a relationship with another man >.< but.. if you had to label me I'd guess I'm bi? (in the eyes of society).

I've worn knickers and such and anything that is happening behind closed doors and not hurting anyone else is always fine in my eyes, we're just having fun.

I'm not sure I'm bringing anything to the table here but your all good none the less :)

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) No im not bothered what you would say I am if you think I'm a crossdresser then I'm fine with that, only thing with saying I'm a crossdresser is I would have to educate people on the crossdressing word,, as it's still a bit of a tabbo word, as some people might associate crossdressing with wanting to become a woman, but seeing as I'm not doing it in public then I don't have to educate as my girlfriend is fine with it and finds it fun. Last xmas she bought me a load of different bodystockings![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And on one valentines day she left me a load of her worn clothes for me to keep, she had been wearing them on and off to get her scent on them.

Thanks Trine your input is valued![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

teacake wrote:

But now I actually find it a turn on to wear sexy short skirts and sexy looking tights/stockings, not because I want to look like a woman I just find it different and fun, It's hard to explain what I feel, Is this cross dressing?

I'm not sure that cross-dressing has to be about wanting to look like the opposite sex, can just be for fun/ self-expression? You enjoy wearing the clothes, call it whatever you are most comfortable with!

I love that you share your pictures with us, I can only imagine there are folk out there who want to dress-up but don't....kudos to you mate.

Gosig wrote:

I can only imagine there are folk out there who want to dress-up but don't....kudos to you mate.

+1

I have a few things I'd like to do but never will :( mostly involving public places but due to everyone having a camera in hand I never will.

You're welcome Teacake, I absolutely meant every word.

People these days are so quick to judge, and as you say Trine, get the camera's out.. they poke fun and question what is not considered to be 'normal'. Who wants to be normal anyway? We are who we are and that is just what it is.

I googled cross dressing so I could give you a valid answer;

" Cross-dressing is the act of wearing items of clothing and other accoutrements commonly associated with the opposite sex within a particular society. Cross-dressing has been used for purposes of disguise, comfort, and self-expression in modern times and throughout history "

So maybe you are a cross dresser, you're expressing yourself through the clothes you wear and it makes you happy!

I have had a number of different labels at various times and it’s never done anything but cause drama and stress. Since these things are fluid and we are all different and experience things differently I now don’t use labels. We are just people, people who like certain things and don’t like other things, that’s about it.

As for your question of what we might say you are? From what i’ve seen I would say you are a kind, caring, strong and giving person who happens to like wearing skirts etc but I could just as easily say happens to like (for example) rich tea biscuits.

AmyA wrote:

I have had a number of different labels at various times and it’s never done anything but cause drama and stress. Since these things are fluid and we are all different and experience things differently I now don’t use labels. We are just people, people who like certain things and don’t like other things, that’s about it. As for your question of what we might say you are? From what i’ve seen I would say you are a kind, caring, strong and giving person who happens to like wearing skirts etc but I could just as easily say happens to like (for example) rich tea biscuits.

Love this AmyA!!!!!! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Great advice on here, I feel you shouldn’t overcomplicate things. Labels are for doctors, just try and focus on what you enjoy and if your happy In life. Wearing a dress or underwear doesn’t mean your trans the same way having a dildo up your bum doesn’t make you gay, we all just enjoy different kinks and if your open and honest with your partner and they accept it, then just have fun and enjoy yourself. Try and not get too caught up on labelling and thinking of the rights and wrongs in life, the world has been far too focused on that recently and it’s confusing the heck out of everyone ha.

Gosig wrote:

teacake wrote:

I'm not sure that cross-dressing has to be about wanting to look like the opposite sex, can just be for fun/ self-expression? You enjoy wearing the clothes, call it whatever you are most comfortable with!

I love that you share your pictures with us, I can only imagine there are folk out there who want to dress-up but don't....kudos to you mate.

Thanks Gosig![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I think there is still a lot of people who do think that dressing in womens clothesdoes mean that you want to be a woman, but as our younger generation are more open to things I think one day people will have different views and not label people, example my daughter from a early age had been taught by us and the school not to judge when it comes to sexual orientation. I do love to share pictures as it's a way of showing of what I like instead of writing about it all the time lol because i have been posting lots of pictures it has made me feel very comfortable enough that one day I might wear a short sexy skit out when going for a country walk. Posting on here really does help it's the outside world but not if you get what I mean.

MrandMrs_L wrote:

You're welcome Teacake, I absolutely meant every word.

People these days are so quick to judge, and as you say Trine, get the camera's out.. they poke fun and question what is not considered to be 'normal'. Who wants to be normal anyway? We are who we are and that is just what it is.

I googled cross dressing so I could give you a valid answer;

" Cross-dressing is the act of wearing items of clothing and other accoutrements commonly associated with the opposite sex within a particular society. Cross-dressing has been used for purposes of disguise, comfort, and self-expression in modern times and throughout history "

So maybe you are a cross dresser, you're expressing yourself through the clothes you wear and it makes you happy!

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)People do judge and that is what is wrong with this world but as I have said the younger generation seem to be getting it right![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thank you so much for looking up crossdressing![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) You know i'm always looking up things but it never crossed my mind to look up crossdressing, Looks like I am a crossdresser![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

AmyA wrote:

I have had a number of different labels at various times and it’s never done anything but cause drama and stress. Since these things are fluid and we are all different and experience things differently I now don’t use labels. We are just people, people who like certain things and don’t like other things, that’s about it.

As for your question of what we might say you are? From what i’ve seen I would say you are a kind, caring, strong and giving person who happens to like wearing skirts etc but I could just as easily say happens to like (for example) rich tea biscuits.

Thanks Amy for your comment and kind words about me![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Teacakes and Rich tea biscuits Love it lol

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Great advice on here, I feel you shouldn’t overcomplicate things. Labels are for doctors, just try and focus on what you enjoy and if your happy In life. Wearing a dress or underwear doesn’t mean your trans the same way having a dildo up your bum doesn’t make you gay, we all just enjoy different kinks and if your open and honest with your partner and they accept it, then just have fun and enjoy yourself. Try and not get too caught up on labelling and thinking of the rights and wrongs in life, the world has been far too focused on that recently and it’s confusing the heck out of everyone ha.

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I don't tend to overcomplicate things it's more of a curious question about myself, As I feel I have been on a bit of self exploring journey![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) True we all like different things somethings we might think is weird but it's what that person likes and it's good to be different.

Thank You All For Your Comments![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I would probably Class you as a cross dresser. But if it wasn’t for you and seeing your pictures I would never have dared try it so thank you because now I cross dress too. I just wish my partner had been as understanding as yours.

Wear what ever makes you feel comfortable, and as everybody says your don’t need a label you an awesome guy.

Guy14357 wrote:

I would probably Class you as a cross dresser. But if it wasn’t for you and seeing your pictures I would never have dared try it so thank you because now I cross dress too. I just wish my partner had been as understanding as yours.

Wear what ever makes you feel comfortable, and as everybody says your don’t need a label you an awesome guy.

Thanks![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I'm settling as a crossdresser not that I would even need to say it.

OWoW I have inspired you with my pictures that's awesome ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

When I first found out I had a scent fetish I was young my girlfriend then was ok about it when I would inhale her clothing she was even fine me wearing her underwear or tops and bra, but she flipped when I put on her clubbing outfit she had just worn, the relationship broke down after that, It was because she didn't let me explain, if she had I think she would of been fine. After that I explained to my girlfriend who I'm with now what I like and how it makes me feel, she understood it and finds it a turn on. Talking and explaining is the key.

Thats a shame about your partner![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

teacake wrote:

Thats a shame about your partner

Yeah. I didn’t really get to explain but then she’d had a bad experience with an ex who cross dressed and went out and pulled guys so I’m guessing thee was more than cross dressing on his mind but he didn’t tell her.

We split up though (for other reasons) so now I’m free to dress however, whenever.

teacake wrote:

Thanks Gosig I think there is still a lot of people who do think that dressing in womens clothesdoes mean that you want to be a woman, but as our younger generation are more open to things I think one day people will have different views and not label people, example my daughter from a early age had been taught by us and the school not to judge when it comes to sexual orientation. I do love to share pictures as it's a way of showing of what I like instead of writing about it all the time lol because i have been posting lots of pictures it has made me feel very comfortable enough that one day I might wear a short sexy skit out when going for a country walk. Posting on here really does help it's the outside world but not if you get what I mean.

And, of course, if you didn't post your pictures on here you wouldn't have bossy women like me hassling you to complete your outfits with four-inch heels!![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Teacake, good on you mate, as long as your happy, wishing you all the best 😀

I cal it being You, and you are the best version of yourself.

Guy14357 wrote:

teacake wrote:

Thats a shame about your partner

Yeah. I didn’t really get to explain but then she’d had a bad experience with an ex who cross dressed and went out and pulled guys so I’m guessing thee was more than cross dressing on his mind but he didn’t tell her.

We split up though (for other reasons) so now I’m free to dress however, whenever.

I see that wouldn't of helped things![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) at least you can explore on your own and when you find someone you can tell them what you like, My relationship is on rocky grounds I hope I don't have to go through it all again.

Gosig wrote:

teacake wrote:

Thanks Gosig I think there is still a lot of people who do think that dressing in womens clothesdoes mean that you want to be a woman, but as our younger generation are more open to things I think one day people will have different views and not label people, example my daughter from a early age had been taught by us and the school not to judge when it comes to sexual orientation. I do love to share pictures as it's a way of showing of what I like instead of writing about it all the time lol because i have been posting lots of pictures it has made me feel very comfortable enough that one day I might wear a short sexy skit out when going for a country walk. Posting on here really does help it's the outside world but not if you get what I mean.

And, of course, if you didn't post your pictures on here you wouldn't have bossy women like me hassling you to complete your outfits with four-inch heels!

LOL![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I quite like the bossy part it's all fun![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) If there wasn't bossy people here then I don't think I would be actually having so much fun. Soon I will be asking what goes with what.

Knight1119 wrote:

Teacake, good on you mate, as long as your happy, wishing you all the best 😀

K&c30's wrote:

I cal it being You, and you are the best version of yourself.

Thanks Knight, I'm soso happy.

You got it right there K&c30's It's me there is only one me.