Do you consider yourself kinky?

I’m a great believer in the phrase ‘don’t knock it until you’ve tried it’ and as you should try everything at least once, you’ll eventually be tasked with something that’s considered kinky.
I say considered as it’s subjective and one persons kink might be the next persons normal and as yet, everything we’ve tried feels pretty normal to me which means I’m either kinky, normal or not trying hard enough! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I agree with @Joe_90 got to try something at least one. I would stay me and the wife are pretty kinky. We both enjoy our own things but yeah pretty much anything goes

2 Likes

I suppose when I first discovered sex virtually everything apart from missionary would have been kinky.

2 Likes

Was that ‘sex virtually’ or ‘virtual sex’ ? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well it was pretty virtual until I got a girlfriend. :unamused:

4 Likes

I like to think of myself as being kinky, I have so many fantasies and obscure perverted thoughts but in reality I don’t get to act on it so I’m a closet kinkster lol :joy: xxxx

8 Likes

I definitely would consider myself kinky, and slowly opening my OH’s eyes to that side of life! She is kinky, but just doesn’t know how to implement it in life and the bedroom!

2 Likes

The kinkiest thing we’ve done was last year when we got the courage to go to our first KK party! Watching people having sex everywhere was such a turn on that we found ourselves having sex all over the place!

3 Likes

Edited by mod

1 Like

When I first opened the thread I thought the answer would definitely be yes; love a bit of bondage and being in control, spanking, blindfolds…etc.

Then I went through @BDSMFetish list and wow! Now not sure I can really class myself as kinky :rofl:

Agreed with @Cuffed, @I_ll_try_anything_once2 and others who said it’s subjective. There are definitely people who are into more kinks or into more extreme acts than me. And there are definitely people that are more vanilla than me.

I like @WillC comment about anything more than missionary being kinky. I wonder if there are people that haven’t tried anything beyond that!

6 Likes

@Bexy, you have said that perfectly. I prefer to be more adventurous than focus on a couple of things. If nothing else everyone commenting has shown we all have mixed opinions on the expression “kinky”.

2 Likes

I guess I do consider that I have kinks, so yes. Fetishes? No. I have found in the past on social media that a lot of people confuse the two.

1 Like

I must admit I’m not sure the difference between kinky and fetish.

I’m sure someone far more knowledgeable than me can give a better definition of the two, but I would say I have kinks because I enjoy restraint and pain play. What I found on social media was that because I like wearing leather, a lot of guys assumed I had a fetish for leather, like them. By this, I mean that leather in itself is arousing, and is therefore a fetish in its own right. I like leather, but it’s no fetish.

2 Likes

Lots of people use them interchangeably and plenty of people don’t know the differences, so don’t worry!

From what I understand, a kink is technically something that turns you on/you enjoy sexually which may be seen as “unconventional”. With a fetish, this is a strong sexual fixation with something (usually an inanimate object), which you need to be able to get off. The key difference is that you don’t need a kink to be part of the sex for you to orgasm :blush:

5 Likes

Definitions of Kink and Fetish

Kink is an unconventional sexual taste or behavior. A kink can turn you on, but you don’t necessarily need it for sexual fulfillment.

Fetish is a condition in which you have a strong sexual fixation with a particular inanimate object or non-genital body part, and you can’t get turned on or orgasm without it. The object or body part getting you off is called a fetish.

4 Likes

Thanks @BDSMFetish, @SexInTheCity, @Gosig :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh really. So I recently went on Fetlife for all of 8 hours but saw nothing really about a fetish. More kink related

Yes as the name suggests I certainly am. I’m in the first relationship where my partner is willing to indulge. Finding our way as we go along with some hiccups but certainly living out some fantasies I thought would only ever be just that.

1 Like

Yes I do! The hornier I get the kinkier I get too :relaxed:

3 Likes