Do you consider yourself kinky?

Yes I do!
My hubby is a little bit more vanilla but he’s getting more confident with things so we have lots of fun experimenting :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

100x above average without a doubt.

I did before I started on this forum then realised there’s that many of us out there we’re all our own different kind of normal!! XxX

1 Like

I would say defiantly more kinky that my friends and flat mates but I personally wouldn’t consider BDSM to be ‘kinky’ as I feel it is very mainstream now and everyone does it. Although I have slept with guys in the past who have been OMG SOOO VANILLAAA

1 Like

I know that I really want to be just don’t know how to be.

You’ll get there my love after all you got my freaky ass to help show ya the way lol

Hey I don’t do alot but it’s more than where I started

AMD I love ever bit of it that I promise you

We’re definitely kinky, and just can’t get enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: always trying new things

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Me yes. Wife paler than vanilla

1 Like

I’m not really sure what would be considered kinky! I’m just me and I like what I like!

1 Like

I feel that. It’s so mainstream these days that women are often expected to be into it or guys will be judgy and pushy. As somebody who has been very immersed in hard kink for some time now I’m rather concerned with how many people are being made to leave their comfort zone because of it becoming so mainstream. Vanilla is ok…

5 Likes

I totally agree with you nobody should be pushed or even expected or asked to do a total lifestyle change I too have a ridiculously kinky mindset set extremely fetish based off strange and until just recently I thought as a whole was unique my wife on the other hand total total opposite. I started a few years ago by telling her I was bi and her acceptance of that started a chain reaction of me being more comfortable and open about the real me I feel bad sometimes when we get in the freaky talk mood bc she genuinely shows interest in not only hearing about but wanting to learn about and experiment the problem is sometimes when she really gets going it’s hard for me to shut myself off because my mind just 0-100 but deep down I believe she knows I fully understand it’s hard and near impossible to expect someone to fully jump into alot of what goes thru my head I respect her for really taking time to research and all that but I wish she would understand that this is who I’ve always been and have lived longtime hiding it and will do so again if it gets to be too much for her

2 Likes

I am a male and very kinky

Yes, I’m quite kinky.

1 Like

Personally i think everyone has their own little kinks, even if they maybe havent discovered them yet. Dont really think of myself as kinky, but by most peoples mile stick i probably am pretty kinky. I just like what i like :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think my husband and I are a little bit kinky, seems the older we get the more open we are with each other.

4 Likes

Not compared to the wide range of things out there, though I definitely want to be more kinky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile: However, to my OH yes, he says I’m the most open-minded and “kinky” he’s ever dated :rofl: He’s my first partner so I guess that’s saying something :rofl:

5 Likes

I would consider myself mildly kicky . I enjoy penatrive sex , eating pussy , pegging , cock sounding , mild BDSM , dressing up in women’s undergarments and nipple play with suction and o-rings , licking / eating my cum . My wife would say I am ultra kinky .

4 Likes