Do you discuss sex/sex toys with your friends?

(my first thread here )

I'm sure everyone feels comfortable discussing anything about sex here, including me, but what about irl? In my case my friends are too conservative, well the entire country (Greece) is, so apart from the OA, I can only talk about sex, toys etc with my OH (& of course I'm grateful for both ).

What about you?

same just my oh and people on here

Well not anything, that night with the goat is... ermmm.. Never mind....

My friends are not as forward as me but U can tell they are interested in talking about sex and related topics, one mate always asks a few questions and prods but isn't as open... I think most of us end up conditioned to be more open by this place and it rubs off on friends who are then more open.

yeo we do in general terms. my mates and even my family know that i test sex toys and usually come to me to answer questions and to see where they can get things for the best prices.

sweetlove666 wrote:

yeo we do in general terms. my mates and even my family know that i test sex toys and usually come to me to answer questions and to see where they can get things for the best prices.

I wish I could be that open about it...

nope, not even with my wife!

Seriously, I don't talk sex very much with my friends. The most we do is complain that we aren't getting enough of it.

WandA wrote:

Well not anything, that night with the goat is... ermmm.. Never mind.... External Media

My friends are not as forward as me but U can tell they are interested in talking about sex and related topics, one mate always asks a few questions and prods but isn't as open... I think most of us end up conditioned to be more open by this place and it rubs off on friends who are then more open.

The majority of married Greek couples "claim" they don't even masturbate "because since they got married, their OH fulfills their every need so they don't need to"!!! omg External Media

2Wicked wrote:

WandA wrote:

Well not anything, that night with the goat is... ermmm.. Never mind.... External Media

The majority of married Greek couples "claim" they don't even masturbate "because since they got married, their OH fulfills their every need so they don't need to"!!! omg External Media

*cough* balls *cough*

WandA wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

WandA wrote:

*cough* balls *cough*

my thoughts exactly!

glad i don't live in greece then ha ha

If i told pple what i like to do with toys it would further enhance their beliefs that I am gay?!

lmao ..

The funniest thing about them (mostly men but sometimes women as well) is that the only "sex" related issue they discuss (so to speak) is: "I have sex with my OH every day...& it's great!"!

lucky them i hope there telling the truth

lickmadick wrote:

lucky them i hope there telling the truth

No way!

It's just that I have friends (women mostly) who really need to try new things & they're not willing to (& of course I've know idea how to say anything about it). *frustrated*

tell them what you get up to then maybe they might confide

lickmadick wrote:

tell them what you get up to then maybe they might confide

Maybe...

I'm also thinking about getting them sexy gifts from LH (although I seriously hope they don't stone me to death! External Media)

we will all invade greece if they dare too 2 wicked

lol Just imagine the headlines: "Orgasm Army Invades Greece"!

the rampant army marches on greece look out here come the vibrant peoples