Do you discuss sex/sex toys with your friends?

you must come on line sometime when greece get's you down 2w thanks for excepting my request tooxx

i bet thatmade him think my brother's a lucky git

heyAA you written any more yet waiting with anticipation and a cloth for the juicees

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm really quite open. Possibley I get a little too open-mouthed when I have had a few drinks.

OH's brother came round for a couple of drinks last night (he does most times when he comes up to the town to visit so he can get away from his 1 year old for a couple of hours) and OH tried to embaress me by talking about "those funny weighted balls" I got a few days ago. Him and his brother were laughing and joking about me having "pleasure items" thinking it would make me cringe, but I think I made them cringe when his brother asked if I owned a Rampant Rabbit, to which I replied "No way! Those things are so out of date.. I have a Jessica Rabbit! Far better!" Lol!

lol! You handled it great in my opinion External Media

Women here know nothing about kegel exercises, ben wa balls or rabbits! (What am I gonna do with those ppl External Media!)

Do you think that buying a sexy gift would be too much (too embarrassing I mean) for a friend of mine? Not anything too advanced of course. She desperately needs help in the sex department and she could also use some cheering up.

yipee about what time

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

yipee about what time

Dunno. I'll try and get some more written soon though. x

2Wicked - You obviously know your friend better than us, but if you mean like a sexy pair of knickers or something then go fer it!

Good point. Don't know about knickers though. I was thinking about thisTracey C book:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17516

It looks very promising, but I'll do some more research before buying anything.

The funniest thing happened about an hour ago: this friend of mine called me to ask for some advice on condoms (I'm sure she felt reeeeeeally embarrassed about it but I hope I made her feel better) and we ended up discussing lubes! I finally managed to initiate some sort of conversation about sex, hurray! At least, maybe now I can help her with her issues

I've always been quite open, and for years have had friends ask me about things (and had been recommending LoveHoney to friends who hadn't tried vibrators, let alone any other toys!). When I found out LH was just at the bottom of the road I really wanted to join the club! Now I work here, every single conversation with friends (especially at the pub) eventually turns to sex! Not that I'm complaining .

If their reaction about how much sex OH and I were having a few months ago is anything to go by then I do not think a discussion about the toys I have is going to be on the cards.

I am very open with my friends and family, my family know I test sex toys as I lived with them when lovehoney kept sending me testers....I just explained what it was, no problems. I am open with my best friends, and obviously my OH knows everything there is to know about me sexually.

i darent talk about sex or sex toys in front of my friends, they already think i'm a slut for the amount of men and women i've slept with.

I have very few friends that i can actually talk about stuff like this to....................id say about 3 or 4 at the most i can talk openly to about all sorts of perverse stuff and they wouldnt bat an eyelid......however i have alot of what i call 'straight' friends that well.....would frankly be shocked, embarressed and taken back if i started to discuss the joys of my recent vibrator purchase or the recent toys iv tested etc........................

This is why i love this forum......................i can say what the hell i like and talk about all those niggly things iv always wanted to ask....without the risk of being publically flogged and forced to shout three hail marys and confess my sins.....................

indeed LH forums are awesome to vent, discuss and swap stories and reviews without fear of prejudice.

me n my mate r very open to eachother about sx toys and plans up or seeves but maybe that cause we have had a few little fumbles together

I bought my friend a vibrator a few months after her husband left her - so i think she knows that i like toys!

great thinking id love it if 1 turned up on my doorstep

great thinking id love it if 1 turned up on my doorstep

A husband or a vibrator!? External Media

Yes I talk about my toy collection with most of my close friends, usually in a cheeky way. I am a nightmare for innuendo's and quite a few have led to the question, do you have a vibrator?

and my response to that is, yes but it's not the only thing in my collection and from there if people want to know i tell them, if not I say no more

thankfully i know when to shut up!!

xGHx

if i am asked directly i am happy to answer honestly, but otherwise i keep my mouth shut.

DrtyBoy wrote:

if i am asked directly i am happy to answer honestly, but otherwise i keep my mouth shut.

exactly, if they ask me they should always expect frank honesty!

and they always get it!

xGHx