Do you get horny when ordering from LH?

Haha! Exactly this

5 Likes

It sounds like you have an emergency LH storage facility. You have more stock than LH have @Blonde_Bunny

5 Likes

@steve19, I’m not even joking when I say that my current stock pile collection would rival the Lovehoney warehouse… :sweat_smile:

Silicone-Snakes all over the place :snake::eggplant:

12 Likes

So LH products can now be purchased from Love Honey, Boots and Blonde Bunny.
@Blonde_Bunny did not understand the snakes all over the place?

4 Likes

@steve19 I should have said ‘silicone snakes’. dildos

:smile:

2 Likes

Yes yes yes always thinking of the fun to be had​:grinning:

5 Likes

That makes sense, we always use to say, must remember to keep the snake in my trousers. Well at least until the snake charmer turns up. You have more snakes than a little, all colour’s and varieties @Blonde_Bunny

5 Likes

I get horny browsing and then when they arrive and I’m taking pictures I get even hornier :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

When I’m looking through the lingerie I imagine me wearing it and what fun can be had :wink: and the same with the toy’s and bondage as well, imaging him using them on me. And when they arrive and get ready that’s when the real excitement kicks in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face:

10 Likes

I get very excited when ordering. I just always know it will bring so much fun and so many happy hours of playing. also the models are hot in the pictures.

4 Likes

Yeah I will get it just from browsing :yum: start thinking of the things you’d do :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I only started using toys last year and have ordered twice but I do get really turned on by browsing and ordering. I find that using toys or just thinking about using them also gets me more horny than usual.

5 Likes

I usually order from LH when I am in the mood … I then get in the mood again when the packages arrive :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Browsing and ordering iLH items always gets me going :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, part of the fun.

2 Likes

Ah. Cool. I am glad to hear that I’m not the only one…

3 Likes

I rather enjoy reading the reviews of items … that sort of excites me a little.

4 Likes

I don’t get aroused when browsing the site or purchasing from LH, but I will whilst waiting for delivery, the excitement of wondering how I’ll use my soon to be new items.

8 Likes

Definitely, the downside to it is, that I always want to or indeed do order more than I intended to.

5 Likes

I’m exactly the same as you @DLJL :rofl: I intend to treat myself to one thing and end up thinking I need that too… and that one… and that one … :sweat_smile::see_no_evil: I get way too excited

3 Likes