Do you get horny when ordering from LH?

Yes, quite often!

2 Likes

Yes it’s hard not to when there is so much of a great selection

4 Likes

Yep! Every single time. We just ordered the torso :blush:

4 Likes

I get very distracted by many parts of the process…

I love the idea of buying something, the process of browsing the options and picturing how they’d be used and the suspense waiting for an order is almost unbearable.

I go through phases where I play with what I already have and wear the clothes I own, but when I look I tend to throw loads of bargains in the basket and get a big box!

6 Likes

Same :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Easy a cheeky browse can have this effect

1 Like

All the time lol, Just browsing through the sections imagining how you will use each toy, then finally ordering something and anticipating how it will feel. It’s an amazing feeling (After the buyers remorse)

4 Likes

Extremely horney! Sometimes I get wet just reading the reviews.

4 Likes

Definitely, I have had a serious ache in my balls since discovering an actual video of someone demonstrating the Electrastim Viper Cock Ring a couple of days ago. :drooling_face: I couldn’t resist ordering any longer and am really hoping it’ll get here tomorrow. :calendar:

2 Likes

Definitely l get horny when ordering from lovehoney, but also when I not ordering, in fact I just seem be horny nearly all of the time at the moment. :grin:

2 Likes

I hope so I have a very nice post lady. @sexycouple1980s

3 Likes

Nothing to be embarrassed about.
Clearly posties love sex to. :smile:

I would say yes I warm up when ordering . I guess my hetroflexible side gets pretty hot when browsing for feminine panties that would look good on my ass . Lace and frills too . I graze the internet for both styles . My LH are a new favorite . I found a pair of sissy frilly silk panties that I love , but to order requires PayPal and I do not have it or want it . Also they even give you a diagram to measure your manhood and make three sizes of pouch . It is from a country I do not readily associate with that kind of product . Also approximately a month to receive . This is the only place I could show them off , but I think you all might appreciate them . Here is my LH pair .
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1123?u=oldman

1 Like

Reviewing and reading other people’s experiences with toys we own always get me horny lol

5 Likes

Yep, being on this forum and browsing the shop proper gets me horny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: When I place an order, I get to impatient waiting for it and I fantasise about my husband’s reaction when I show him what I’ve bought :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

I’ve got two lovehoney orders waiting at home (I’m away for work at the moment for a few days). All I can think about is going home to play

4 Likes

I couldn’t order from LH as they don’t stock the full range, but got rather horny ordering some more Electrastim gear this morning. Partly because the E-Stim stroker comes with a choice of two inner sleeves so I had to measure my penis, look at some Rei Hoshino handjob pictures, then measure it again. It seems I need the XL. :heart_eyes_cat: If it turns out to be a bit loose I’ll be straight on a plane to Japan to see what can be done about it. :love_hotel:

1 Like

Yes to answer the question. But been rediscovering some old/unused toys recently, saving cash and surprising the OH. Win win but we love getting new toys. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yep :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much all the time. Although it’s a bit chicken and egg, being horny makes me more likely to browse for new kit!

1 Like