Do you get horny when ordering from LH?

I always get horny browsing or reading reviews on lovehoney. Some reviews describe the toy so well you can almost feel it without even owning the toy

3 Likes

Oh yes and especially get wet reading al the reviews, cant help it.

4 Likes

As some of you know, I’ve been away for a while. I have an order waiting for me at home (roll on Thursday) and I got so horny (stress does that to me) I had to order some stuff to my air bnb. And I’m very glad I did. I also filmed a little vid and sent it to my FWB, who in return sent me a video.

:smiley_cat:

Can not wait to see him now hehehe

5 Likes

I love browsing LH as a warm-up, lots of good ideas, imagination can run wild…

3 Likes

Always makes me super horny ordering toys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reading the reviews can be super exciting.

1 Like

Well of course! Sometimes just scrolling and looking at things can lead to good ideas and purchases.

1 Like

Ii normally get horny then end up ordering

1 Like

I have a question to add for everyone too! Does anyone ever buy stuff because they are horny and cannot get any? I find myself going to the LoveHoney page more and more often convincing myself to buy things as I sometimes get sexually frustrated.

No, it’s more when I hear or think of something new and go looking to see what’s available.

Hell yessss i imagine what i could do with what toy. I love vibrating eggs and wide girth dildos. I want to try anal so i read all the reviews. I feel the wetness seeping through my knickers and love the smell.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Just browsed for a couple of hours and treated myself to a few purchases. Now to find a previous one.

3 Likes

Hello yeah.

1 Like

Yes! I get excited when I think about how to use the items and imagine myself using them. When I get the package, that excitement hits me all over again, probably more.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily get horny when I order but I order when im horny. That way it makes me buy extra things that I don’t really need but its good to have lol.

It’ll get used at some point.

2 Likes

Definitely especially reading some of the reviews… god bless working from at home!

2 Likes

I second this :rofl::purple_heart:

Bit off subject, but i was driving home from night shift last night (we do 4-midnight) on a friday, and heard a lovehoney radio advert for the frist time​:joy: Seen the tv ad but never heard a radio one!

Every time :drooling_face:

1 Like

Depends on what we’re looking for