Do you like to orgasm in your underwear?

Frequently I hear alot of guys saying ewww not cumming in my underwear even though they will admit they masturbate, I have never heard women talk about so cant comment on that.

I love wearing tight underwear and bringing myself to orgasm you can feel everything that's going on, and of course you get the feeling that you shouldn't be doing it so it makes it feel more sexier.

3 Likes

Personally no. I get too wet and don’t like feeling of wearing damp knickers. Rather have none on with a towel under me.

3 Likes

This happened to me yesterday. I decided to have a quick play with my vibrator. Only wanted a few minutes buzz, so left my pants on, then bam I was soaked. Gotta say I wasn't keen on the dampness but gosh it made me flush.

I find that the angle needed for toys somewhat negates the practicalities of wearing undies at the same time. Not so much of an issue for those who prefer to play the old-fashioned manual way, I guess.

4 Likes

True Gosig if you are trying to use dildos or gspot toys I would imagine that panties is going to be off lol I was more wondering if some people like the feeling of using a vibrator over their underwear and not minding that they were going to get wet and sticky.

essohyes wrote:

This happened to me yesterday. I decided to have a quick play with my vibrator. Only wanted a few minutes buzz, so left my pants on, then bam I was soaked. Gotta say I wasn't keen on the dampness but gosh it made me flush.

Happy it made you flush essohyes.

I can cum easily using my Hitachi through underwear and clothing like yoga pants and I don't get too wet cumming this way and it's fun to do. My hubby uses my vibrator too like this and often has cum stains in his underwear.

1 Like

jadeybaby35 wrote:

I can cum easily using my Hitachi through underwear and clothing like yoga pants and I don't get too wet cumming this way and it's fun to do. My hubby uses my vibrator too like this and often has cum stains in his underwear.

Nice to hear another man likes doing it this way, I have what I call my masturbating underwear because they are tight on me, So everything is compact which makes cumming feel strong and powerful. When I first stated doing it I always felt it was a bit naughty and a bit embarrassed as its something you shouldn't be doing.

1 Like

I’ve often had a spontaneous quickie with my husband which has necessitated walking home with wet knickers. It is a bit uncomfortable but a nice reminder of what we have done.

2 Likes

Sounds Hot Love Stud Too, that's one thing we both liked to do especially on a fun night of clubbing or coming back from a party.

But this Poll thread is for solo play as I think most would agree we all do things with a partner that we probably wouldn't think of doing on your own.

1 Like

teacake wrote:

True Gosig if you are trying to use dildos or gspot toys I would imagine that panties is going to be off lol I was more wondering if some people like the feeling of using a vibrator over their underwear and not minding that they were going to get wet and sticky.

Oh I seeeeeeee. Silly me.

Yes, a doxy wand does the job through undies and leather trousers. Personally, I quite enjoy post sex/ play wet knickers, it's a nice reminder, and the scent is great.

2 Likes

Gosig please don't use the word Scent not when I'm not getting any now I'm single lol

Nothing better about getting your lover all wet before any clothes comes off, So I totally understand what you are saying.

I'm like you teacake love the smells and love smelling it on myself...keeps me aroused for a good few days... I just need to get that happening...

2 Likes

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I'm like you teacake love the smells and love smelling it on myself...keeps me aroused for a good few days... I just need to get that happening...

CurvyJilly it's sexual frustrating when you have no way to get scents on clothing, I still have quite alot of clothing from my ex which I still have and I'm surprised the only thing with scent still on is her bra and it's been over 12 months. Maybe it's how I have it wrapped up and stored.

It might sound weird that I can still like the smell on her bra but I don't feel a connection with her I just use my imagination and think the scent is someone elses.

1 Like

I love to wear really tight underwear and to stroke myself when turned on. Lightly brushing myself with a good vibrating dildo, makes me come so quickly. I find light weight underwear fabric works better than heavy cotton.

Janes wrote:

I love to wear really tight underwear and to stroke myself when turned on. Lightly brushing myself with a good vibrating dildo, makes me come so quickly. I find light weight underwear fabric works better than heavy cotton.

Janes are you like me with the feeling of tight underwear you can feel every bit of your orgsam from start to finish, unlike loose underwear you know you are cumming but thats all you feel. I have not yet tried it in tight underwear while wraring my cockring, I think when I do it will feel explosive.

Janes wrote:

I know my boyfriend has liked to wank in his undies for some time and I've helped him out plenty of times with that. We used to do it to save on a messy cleanup but he has been taking some medication for a while now that has reduced his sex drive and also his cum volume to a small dribble.

1 Like

I do it regularly πŸ˜³πŸ˜† not always got time to undress.

1 Like

I often cum in my pants, depending on my solo play activity.

I prefer not to cum with my pants on but have many times when the situation dictated it :-) it's messy but hey it's from my body.

1 Like