Do you like to orgasm in your underwear?

Don’t it’s not all about Getting wrote:

I prefer not to cum with my pants on but have many times when the situation dictated it :-) it's messy but hey it's from my body.

Yea the messy part can be a problem if not thought out properly example not near anywhere to clean up.

teacake wrote:

I prefer not to cum with my pants on but have many times when the situation dictated it :-) it's messy but hey it's from my body.

Yea the messy part can be a problem if not thought out properly example not near anywhere to clean up.

I hear you tea cake the best all round solution is cumming on them when there off, it's been awhile since I had to face that dilemma mind you, but yes it gets a bit rough as it starts to set.

always makes me think of There's Somethink about Mary..........

teacake wrote:

I hear you tea cake the best all round solution is cumming on them when there off, it's been awhile since I had to face that dilemma mind you, but yes it gets a bit rough as it starts to set.

Haha Well for me cumming on them when they are off is something I don't bother doing, as I like the feeling of cumming in my underwear. Now cumming on panties that's something entirely different when you have a partner. I don't have a partner now but can't wait till I do have a girfriend again, crossing fingers she will enjoy it.

teacake wrote:

teacake wrote:

Haha Well for me cumming on them when they are off is something I don't bother doing, as I like the feeling of cumming in my underwear. Now cumming on panties that's something entirely different when you have a partner. I don't have a partner now but can't wait till I do have a girfriend again, crossing fingers she will enjoy it.

I wish you all the best in that department buddy, I am sure with the right approach she will ;-)

I managed to find some underwear in primark if you can imagine some thin tight swimming shorts thats pretty much them and well. They feel so good, so all of the time haha

2 Likes

I’ve wanked off when been asked in public to and cum in my boxers and had to just continue the day as normal until I got home great fun

2 Likes

I prefer to use toys to masterbate rather than fingers so find knickers off best.

1 Like

I like to wank with pants on. The sensation is good and saves on mess.

Well usually keeping underwear on tends to indicate a bit of risky business eg playing when you shouldn’t. So yeh love it!

2 Likes

Personally, my masturbation nearly always begins while wearing underwear but as things get more intense towards cumming I’m definitely a knickers off girl.

I do however love him to orgasm into my underwear… :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I love to make her orgasm while wearing underwear and see the evidence or for me to cum in her but shallow so it makes a mess.

I won’t ever do it in mine as it’s just to sticky :joy:

3 Likes

He loves rubbing his hand over the top of my underwear and bring me to orgasm, feel how wet they can get

2 Likes

I have always found that being in underwear can interfere with bringing yourself to orgasm (as a man). However my wife can cum in her knickers quite easily if I am licking and kissing through some silky panties.

When she’s cum in them I sometimes like her to stuff them in my mouth and tape me up before finishing me off.

2 Likes

I do it sometimes just because my fingers or vibrator feel good with a layer of clothing in between and I could masturbate without anyone even knowing like this.

I’ve seen cum stains in my husbands pants and cycling shorts for years now and he enjoys wanking in his underwear. He says he started doing it to reduce the mess but he enjoys the feeling of it also.

3 Likes

I used to do this all the time when I was young, but now I only do it occasionally if I don’t want to make a mess around me

1 Like

Luv to cum in my lacey knickers then pass them to oh to lick them clean so horny

2 Likes

Hmmm, don’t go out to orgasim in my undies, but playing with the other half once on a Sunday afternoon and the kids upstairs using the favourate rechargeable wand, we both came while fully clothed…
Frequently I do tease the other half kissing and nibbling her through her undies, we both love it.

2 Likes

If I use my Hitachi on him though clothing he will definitely orgasm in his underwear as he can’t last more than a minute or two like this. He loves my vibrator on his cock so this happens quite often.

6 Likes

Not for me, too messy

Love it. Great fun. A personal favourite, even.