Do you like to orgasm in your underwear?

Not a great fan of coming in my pants always feels to wet and uncomfortable, however my first girlfriend used to get very wet and soak her knickers regularly and we both found this a huge turn on, I remember the thrill when my hand touched the wet spot. Happy days.

2 Likes

I luv to orgasm wearing my oh knickers especially when sheā€™s already worn them the mixture of juices such a turn on

4 Likes

Love to orgasm into my boxers! Itā€™s a great feeling.

I have recently got back into this, since becoming single my masturbation activities havenā€™t been like it was when I was with my partner. I hadnā€™t used my mains wand for ages I actually bought it solely to make myself orgasm in my underwear. Dam teacke you silly guy you forgot how much you liked making yourself cum in underwear.

2 Likes

Itā€™s something Iā€™ve discovered in the last couple of years along with sex toys. Vibrators feel really nice through smooth tight briefs, they produce unexpected ripples at some distance, vibrating eggs can be held in place against the balls through them, and I donā€™t feel Iā€™m going to mess the bed up, just take them off and put in the washing machine when done. :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I can think of better places to cum rather than in my underwear

1 Like

You go to the Tower Ballroom then, itā€™s a bit far for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is but very nice surrounding to do it in @Serpentwand :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I sometimes cum in my wifeā€™s underwear !

2 Likes

I love to cum in my underwear! I love the damp, sticky feeling :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My boyfriend does and heā€™s said a few times that when he wanks he often does it in bed and has his orgasm in his undies.

3 Likes

My wife loves to give me a handjob with her g string or thong wrapped around my penis . She love my cum on her underwear.

4 Likes

Not very often as cleaning the lingerie afterwards is a bit difficult afterwards because of my circumstances. I did recently though with a pair of knickers with a very frilly back wrapped around my cockā€¦it felt great!!!

1 Like

Oh @njp i donā€™t miss those days of having to hide my clothes. It good job now as I could hide a bedroom full of them :joy:

1 Like

Like stroking my cock whilst wearing silk undies until I cum really hard

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea. I think sexy underwear can help you achieve an orgasm. My husband just loves lingerie in leather so the leather is high quality and glides on his skin. So I only buy leather goods from trusted shops and preferably handmade. And then both my partner and I will enjoy the whole process.

Recommend it you.

2 Likes

I like to squirt in my partners trunk fit boxersā€¦

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Wish i could squirt

It would normally be a work day I would be spooning my wife just after waking up as do I would start would dry humping her with my boxers on
She would tell me to keep going, so I would until I would all in my boxers
She would be happy as no mess to clean up and I would be happy as I like to cum in my underwear :wink:

2 Likes

My wife only managed to a few times in 30 years
And those were in the early days lol

1 Like