Do you like to see him wank?

My hubby and I are very open with each other and both like to masturbate often and are happy to do it in front of each other if we just need some quick relief. I think it's almost a habit for him now and I'll usually see him having a wank in the shower in the morning. My close friend who is much more reserved once mentioned that she didnt like that her husband still needed to wank now they lived together! Does anyone mind seeing their man do this regularly?

I wouldn't particularly like him doing it without me knowing, But that's mainly because he has a lower sex drive so it'd mean that I am missing out on intimate time.

But, when we get some fun time together I LOVE to see him wank, it turns me on like mad!

I don't have a problem with it all. There are times where we are horny but simply don't have the energy for sex, or I'm on my period, or I've already gone to bed etc etc. - of course we still masturbate! I quite enjoy watching him anyway, it's fascinating.

I don't see the harm in it. We are open with each other & both know we masturbate when we are alone, even when we meet up, he has occcasionally done so with my lying next to him but I was too tired to continue, I've gotten on top of him once and marturbated but not let him touch me and he was quite interested in why I did so.

It's not something I'd actively expect him to do but I don't mind watching, it's educational to an extent haha ^_^

Yes love to watch him, we dont live together, so he will ocassionally snapchat or skype me! Which I love! If I was staying the night and he chose to wank INSTEAD of having sex then I might be a little miffed, but otherwise its always a good thing!

I've often walked in on him wanking and its turned into us having sex more than once lol

I love it! My OH has super muscly forearms, so any excuse to see them in action! Haha

I agree with Jessicaleon that if it was instead of having sex I might not be quite so happy, but generally I find it really hot.

Yes yes yes yes !!

I love it!

I find watching quite a turn on

I like it and don't mind at all. I think all guys are different and their needs like probably most women. My ex boyfriend had a much lower drive than me and would have been happy with once a week, whereas my current boyfriend will go as many times as I like but still masturbates himself every day.

Find it a HUGE turn on. Many of times we have sat either end of the sofa watching eachother get off. I love his arms and big hands and like to see them in action any time I can.

It has got to the point where he's wanking more than having sex with me though lately, it has caused a few issues but we are working through it.

I have been masterbating a lot untill recently. Since my new job we have had much more time together and this has lead to much more sex! (Loving it).

I love seeing him wank, but always want to take over and give him head, I also get very turned on by it. My OH is not usually home when I masturbate, but recently he has watched me, but he gets excited and we have sex.

Im perfectly happy and I'm pleased we can be so open with one another.

I find it a huge turn on, too.

He always says he waits for me to do it for him as he likes the way I do it. Watching him, I used to try to use the same technique, but now I know he likes it my way I stick to that.

It's amazing how the same action looks so different between two people.

Yes ! I love it, very sexy!

I love seeing him doing it! A big turn on ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'd love to watch him wank, but he's a bit shy about it I think.

I want to 'catch' him doing it and watch him without him knowing I'm there - this would turn me on immensely

No no no. Our energies are put into getting each other off .

I love watching oh wank using one of lovehoneys realistic vaginas..turns me on so much

I was only thinking about that today. I never saw my ex husband wank but know he did. I would love to have seen him do it and might ask him to for me when I see him tomorrow. We have a good relationship and I'm sure he will agree to. Hope he enjoys himself.