Do you remember the first time you masturbated?

I am not 100% sure how old I was the first time I masturbated. Well it was a very long time ago. I was probably about 13, so 30+ years ago!. Like most boys of that age I knew there was more to your penis than just to empty your bladder! but back then we were a lot more naive than kids today and finding out about things like that was something you discovered for yourself and was not discussed. My parents certainly wouldn't have enlightened me as to why I was having these urges and my friends didn't know any more than I did. So it was one day when I was lying face down on the floor that I found myself rubbng myself against the floor and getting a sensation that wa a totally new experience for me. The first time I got hard and didn't ejaculate but the feeling was so new to me and felt so good that it wasn't long before I realised that that I should repeat the experience and much more forcefully. I remember that when I came for the very first time it was quite a shock and I was very worried that my parents would find out. Whether they knew what had happened or not I don't know but that day was certainly memorable and it wasn't long before I was masturbating regularly. I haven't looked back since and I wouldn't like to try and guess the number of times I have masturbated since that first day but it must be in the 10s of thiusands by now

I remember I used to not like ejaculating and would hold the base and I used to use talc!

O my, how things change!

My first time was sitting on a beday (sp) washing my noony. I was about 12.The jet of water got my clit (didnt realise that at the time) and felt amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I didnt really know what was going on but knew that I felt good and that I wanted to do it again and again. It worried me that there was something wrong coz it made my legs shake and tremble!:)

It was a long time after that that I masterbated in the traditional sense with fingers and the like!

I must have been sexually active for years in fact before I did! Cant remember when exactly but I certainly only orgasmed with the help of the beday for a long long time.

Sex didnt do it for me until very recently!

hmmmmmmm interesting thread!

xx

I don't remember the first time but I know I must have been cringeworthily young. I certainly had no idea that there was a word for it but if I couldn't sleep when I was little, touching myself relaxed me... I know that it was certainly before the age of 10 because we moved house when I was 10 & remember doing it in my old bedroom.

A sign of things to come?

I know when i was very young i used to lie there in the morning just stroking down there because it felt nice! but i didn't really know what i was doing until i got to about 12 and i used to lie there and stroke myself to a mini orgasm, aka nothing like i do now!

when i was about 14 i began to be able to orgasm properly and i would lie there for about two hours orgasming one after the other over and over just watching the telly because i loved it!

although i have only ever inserted my fingers once and i barely got in because i hated it! so i haven't ever really masturbated like that!

My boyfriend has told me the story of the first time he got his willy out and made himself hard, he was 6 and it was in class! i was so shocked, because to me it was so private when i used to stroke myself!

VW x

I can't remember the first time I ever masturbated, but I can remember the first time I ever inserted something inside myself. It was a small plastic test tube type thing, like you get those bath sprinkles in. It can't have been much more than a centimetre across, but it felt incredible! I was relatively old when this happened. Late teens to early twenties. Sheltered childhood!

i was about eight and i honestly thought i had broken something but it felt good cos i never gave up

Ecksvie wrote:

I can't remember the first time I ever masturbated, but I can remember the first time I ever inserted something inside myself. It was a small plastic test tube type thing, like you get those bath sprinkles in. It can't have been much more than a centimetre across, but it felt incredible! I was relatively old when this happened. Late teens to early twenties. Sheltered childhood!

I can understand your age. It's a completely alien concept to me to insert things in to holes... It just seems such an odd thought to think "I want that inside me".

I was 20... lol.

I was 15. It was on my birthday (or possibly the night before, hmm...). My first boyfriend instructed me to try, and I thought, what the hey. Tried, came, and have been somewhat addicted ever since Considering how young I was when I started talking about things sexually (I had an odd 'thing' with a guy when I was 13/14, over the internet), it's a bit weird I was that age, but eh, guess it just never occurred to me for some reason. Besides, it's always more fun doing things like that under order.

Probably 12, maybe a little younger, but had been experimenting for a year or two without doing anything you'd really call masturbating! Come to think of it, I was incredibly turned on (looking back, it definitely was sexual) by some fairly unorthdox stuff before I even knew the first thing about sex. Obviously approached the whole idea of sex from a weird direction, but hey, I got there in the end...

Sometimes the most sheltered of upbringings can give you the freedom to accept new experiences at face value, without having to crowbar them into a social framework that will squeeze the life out of them. Wow. That sentence was either very deep or highly pretentious. *checks clock* Oh, or late-night drivel, which would be option C.

About 11, accidental discovery- hell yes !!!!! Face down in the bath in case you were wondering!!!

TB

i so remember my 1st time, I was 14 and had my 1st ever Orgasm it was amazing. Glad I discovered this early on...Stopped me settling for a partner who was selfish and clueless.

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I can understand your age. It's a completely alien concept to me to insert things in to holes... It just seems such an odd thought to think "I want that inside me".

Well by that age I was more than aware of what it was all about, had been for years. I just never really had the urge to do anything about it. It wasnt until I actually started having sex that I got the urge to masturbate on anything like a regular basis. Before that, it was more like a few times a year.

I was between 14-15 and tried finger play first, didnt come but enjoyed it.

Played for a year or so and then moved onto a rabbit when I was 16.

9 or 10 I think. Never looked back.

I was around 13. I knew about sex/masturbation from school/tv/friends/mum's magazines etc and decided I wanted to try it to see what the fuss was about. I just started rubbing whilst fantasising about the pop star I fancied at the time and after a while began to get close to an orgasm. I was slightly shocked that I'd managed to 'do it' for some reason and so I stopped before I fully climaxed- because I was scared that I'd start screaming in the dramatic way that women orgasming in films did and be heard, Lol.

chipNroll wrote:

I was around 13. I knew about sex/masturbation from school/tv/friends/mum's magazines etc and decided I wanted to try it to see what the fuss was about. I just started rubbing whilst fantasising about the pop star I fancied at the time and after a while began to get close to an orgasm. I was slightly shocked that I'd managed to 'do it' for some reason and so I stopped before I fully climaxed- because I was scared that I'd start screaming in the dramatic way that women orgasming in films did and be heard, Lol.

This makes me laugh! I think it sums up what many people go through in some way when first experimenting, fear!

Going to share on the popstar or is that too embarrassing?External Media

Just your average cliche boy-band member. Does All Rise ring any bells..?

chipNroll wrote:

Just your average cliche boy-band member. Does All Rise ring any bells..?

No, but Wiki and then Blue do! I think I'll let you keep that one a secret then...External Media

(Looks for joke about rising and ringing bells)