Do you remember your first toy?

A 6" pink and glittery jelly vibe. Had to twist the bottom to increase the naff speads. Batteries always fell out!

1 Like

@arry069 That sounds very similar to our second purchase.

Mine - pretty sure it was a ball gag - that is still going strong after some serious abuse.

1 Like

@MsR We had one of those but Mrs Onlyones never liked it and never found that it could get an orgasm from a stone like they used to claim.

1 Like

All my bondage toys and restraints i bought when i hit 18 are all still in working order.
My first proper steel hinged cuffs, collars and my first proper leather cuffs that i wore so often their shape changed to perfectly match my skinny wrists :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with @bluepup, im such a fan of silicone since my first experience of it

1 Like

That is the exact same one we started with

My ex husband bought me my first sex toy . It was a plastic nude vibrator with twost control at the bottom. Im so glad I’ve now gone on ro better toys !
My first glass toys where the Tracey Cox glass dildo set and I won it in a lovehoney competition :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A Fleshlight stamina training unit. That thing was amazing, wish I still had it!

1 Like

Mrs LabRat’s first toy was a California exotics mini dolphin clit vibrator (strap on type thing but we never used the straps). It is approx 20 years old and STILL her favourite toy. I have had to fix it several times, but we have yet to find anything to match it. No bullet/egg type vibe manages to pack enough power into such a small and well designed package.

It was a double purchase, PVC nurse costume and pink fluffy handcuffs.

My first toy was this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13331

I actually bought a selection of toys in my first order but that’s the one I tried first and I really loved it. The order came with a free gift of a truly terrifying rabbit vibe. It was blue (which was cool), really big (I was pretty inexperienced at the time), had the face of a rabbit embossed onto the tip of the shaft and the “ears” were the rabbit holding a bunch of carrots. Was a bit much!

2 Likes

Got a really nasty hard plastic ‘novelty’ toy vibe for a GF in my teens but that didn’t last long, then a jelly glitter rabbit from that well known high street store (again for a previous GF). With my misses it was a Doc Johnson Pocket Rocket which served us for many years and remained one of her favourites as our toy box grew.

1 Like

Oh, I guess you’re not talking about my bucket and spade then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine was a rabbit that was clear and could see all the mechanisms inside!

Mine was a blue jelly vagina orrificed stroker. Was good but i was abit too big for it so i quickly moved on to other things.
Fleshlight stamina training unit was my next one and it changed my life lol

1 Like

The fleshlight stamina training unit was my first toy and like you made a big difference in my life.

I had previously broken up with my girlfriend. I wouldn’t last long in bed, she would get upset, I’d no longer want to do anything in bed, viscous cycle.

Bought the fleshlight and things slowly changed to a point where I was enjoying sex and had some confidence back.

Plenty of other toys now :relaxed:

My first sex toy order had 6 items, 4 of which have been used up or have broke on me but I still have THIS FLESHLIGHT and a 3 pack of basics cock rings.

I think one of the reasons why I brought the Fleshlight was because Angela White has amazing big natural breast lol

I actually made my own when I was in my late teens. I made a plasticine cock and put it in a condom. It was the start of my love of the anal sensations.

Our first toy was a small bullet vibrator that in today’s market would be sooo slow but it did the job at the time. My first solo toy was tenga egg and didn’t realise you could only use them once without a condom! So I tried to use it a few times without success