Doc Johnson The Stinger, curious about electro play

Was browsing the LH site and checking out the electro play stuff and came across this

I linked the UK site as most are more familiar with that site, on the US site which is the one I shop from it is in stock. Any way I’ve been curious for a while now about electro play and this seems like a decent price beginner friendly item to dip my toy in. Was just wanting opinions/advice from those into or have tried electro play? Thoughts about the play or advice in general not just about this specific item.

@Enchantress29 I bought this a while back and I still haven’t got the courage up to try it :joy::joy:

I’m sure it’s not that bad, but the fear is there haha

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie there definitely is a little bit of fear in me even though I do enjoy a bit of pain.

Also interested in this, this bit of play came up on a TV series we saw a few weeks ago which stirred my interest…

I think in general ones like that are a bit like the prank shock pens, it’s more a surprise/jolt than particularly painful. I think as long as you do it somewhere fairly dry, have no preexisting nervous system conditions (including heart problems or epilepsy) and don’t constantly do it in the exact same area it should be ok

2 Likes

I’ve been curious about this one too! @Enchantress29 and @ChloJakes please share what it’s like if you’re brave enough to give it a go! I’m wondering how strong the shock is

2 Likes

I’m guessing it will be like those fly swatting electric tennis rackets, shockwise.

1 Like

I’ve tried this before (a friends) and it’s mild pain-wise, particularly compared to the one I own. It’s really good at playing on the fear response without it being too much (although they always make me jump :joy:) , so it’s great for beginners and experienced people alike! They are great fun.

2 Likes

Oddly enough I never consider it be around one of those, been zapped by that and it’s not bad.

1 Like

@Kinkypup thank you thats good to know/hear and ya the sound alone will get me and the OH for sure.

Ooh, I bought this a while back thinking of it as an intro to electrostim but I’ll be honest it’s not made it to the bedroom action yet (hence no review from me) and I don’t actually own any other electrostim stuff yet to compare it to.

I would say though that it would be brilliant for role play, which I believe you’re up for @Enchantress29 . The anticipation is great. The cracking sound and the visual of the spark are great. I have only applied it to myself so far and then only legs, nowhere overly intimate, it does have a noticeable bite but certainly not terrible though it’s teeth probably feel a lot sharper the more intimate you go!

2 Likes

Electrostimulation is great, I bought a e-stim machine with a variety of penis attachments like penis rings, sounds and plugs. Like a typical man I went at it flat out with everything on number 11, it’s was too intense, I could take it but I realised it wasn’t fun or nice, when I found a level and rhythm my penis like I could bring myself to orgasm! There is nothing more amazing than making yourself and seeing yourself cum with no physical contact or stimulation! Well worth the investment.

I love e-stim and have just replied to Rockstar’s ‘Electrostim Health Risks’ posts (I am so useless with links, sorry).

Please try it, especially if you already have it there. Just start as low as possible - looking at you, Yes_man- and work up. If the level doesn’t automatically return to low, always lower it after use. Nerves are funny things and can be more sensitive at some times than others.

I love the sensation and use it to relax (as well as to help me walk) so it’s not just for sex-play. My partner dislikes it so I use it alone during relation/masturbation sessions.

1 Like

Thanks I know the post your talking about but for just dipping my toe in that set is more then I want to spend.

I brought this and sent it back. It was b!#*h.
We did buy the elecro kit , but didn’t even take note about condoms and being rubber so have only used it with solo play, however the pain is to much to want to inflict it on yourself. Gutted to be honest x

1 Like

It is great for a short, sharp shock. I was surprised at how much it hurts on impact, but also how that pain disappears almost immediately thereafter.
Having treated myself to a beginners electrostim set earlier this year, I would say the two aren’t really comparable. The choice of pain level is different, it’s not such a shock as the stinger. It is quite a different experience of pain for me anyway.

1 Like

A little late, but here you go. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, Mr Chimp.

I’m also curious about this stinger and it’s currently on my wishlist!

Even though I haven’t tried it, here are some words of caution: Please remember that anything metal is an excellent conductor! For example a metal chastity cage or any piercings.
I forgot about that the first time I experimented with a TENS unit, and it ‘‘zapped’’ my genital piercings. It was really painful!

3 Likes

Good on the metal front and I’ve actually bought it, zap depending how long you hold it down is more or less powerful. Basically I don’t even really feel it unless i’m holding down the button while I do and even then it’s minimal. The sound and spark/running the wand around is what i’m enjoying the most.

2 Likes