Does a little anal play ruin your ass control?

Ok, so I'm new to bum fun, but have tried the Lovehoney Bionic Bullet vibrating small butt plug, and the Lovehoney anal beads.

My OH is horrified by the idea of anal play, ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) and keeps on telling me how I'm damaging my anus and rectum blah blah. But I only use these items once or twice a month at most, and they are not that big. I'm sure I've done bigger number 2s in my life!

Any medical experts out there who can inform me, and the OH, whether his fears are valid or misplaced?

Whilst I am not a 'medial professional', i've been using anal toys frequently for the past 6 years (all varying sizes) and my butt is still totally fine. Sure, you can cause problems, but that's only if you use enormously large anal toys on a regular basis - yes, you can 'stretch' the sphincter which could in turn lead to further complications.

But a 'regular' or rather, average anal player should experience no ill effects from anal play.

Thanks DavidB1986. I think he just doesn't like the ew factor of it, maybe. If you're clean though, where's the harm I say...

Not like I intend to ram 7" girthy dildos up there, uggh.

Shame he's so averse to it, as I'd like to peg him someday...

My OH has been doing anal for years and does bug toy stretching with no affect, I myself like being pegged and toying and haven't noticed any affect also!

as david said i dont think it will i mean i have had anal sex regularlly and wear butt plugs atleast twice a month and have had not issues with it ruining my ass

not an expert but i really think if your engaging in anal play and you get damaged then you arnt doing it right lots of prep lube warm up as long as you have done this your good to go obviusly vigorous hard core butt sex could result in tears but thats extreme circumstances.

Recently just got mr to engage in prostate stim and he was worried about this but he is at ease now he also used the L H bionic bullet plug for his first anal toy it is a great starter one i would say.

i mean uless your using somthing huge like 11inches and over 8 inch girth i wouldnt worry :)

p.s also planning on pegging once mr is ready so looks liek weve got alot of anal play ahead ;)

Luv bunny wrote:

Ok, so I'm new to bum fun, but have tried the Lovehoney Bionic Bullet vibrating small butt plug, and the Lovehoney anal beads.

My OH is horrified by the idea of anal play, ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) and keeps on telling me how I'm damaging my anus and rectum blah blah. But I only use these items once or twice a month at most, and they are not that big. I'm sure I've done bigger number 2s in my life!

Any medical experts out there who can inform me, and the OH, whether his fears are valid or misplaced?

I'm glad you've asked this question, the thought has crossed my mind, thanks.

paulsballs wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I'm glad you've asked this question, the thought has crossed my mind, thanks.

Someone had to ask eventually, why not me, heh!

This going to get gross so im very sorry in advance.

If you think about the size of some motions we pass, most anal toys are smaller than that so i cant see how it can do any damage if you dont force anything.

Sorry to be even more gross but 15 years ago, before we got into pegging, I used to suffer from what I think are politely called 'Chalfonts'. Once we got into regular pegging they cleared up and have never returned.

I'm convinced this is no coincidence.

You might also look up Lord's dilation which was, and I believe still may be a procedure used in the treatment of the said Chalfonts.

Ok here's another one for you ( hope you don't mind me butting in luv bunny .)

Do all men who enjoy anal play question there sexuality ? or is it just that they enjoy anal and no there straight .

Feeling confused .

I for one love being pegged by my oh and have never question my sexuality. However she is the only person i have ever felt comfortable enough to expereiment with and i would say it is a compliment to her that she is allowed to peg me.

No - I can say that I have never for one minute felt that pegging brought my sexuality into question. Perhaps that is because after so long together I'm not only not interested in sex with a man I'm not interested in sex with anyone but my wife.

And then there is the actual situation when being pegged - I'm looking up at my wife with the straps of the harness accentuating her waist and hips like a suspender belt on steroids and my manhood is being massaged from outside and in. I'm watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she thrusts and her soft voice urges me to give myself up to what she is doing to me.

If that's gay then OK...

Gyrator53 wrote:

No - I can say that I have never for one minute felt that pegging brought my sexuality into question. Perhaps that is because after so long together I'm not only not interested in sex with a man I'm not interested in sex with anyone but my wife.

And then there is the actual situation when being pegged - I'm looking up at my wife with the straps of the harness accentuating her waist and hips like a suspender belt on steroids and my manhood is being massaged from outside and in. I'm watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she thrusts and her soft voice urges me to give myself up to what she is doing to me.

If that's gay then OK...

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Elle & em wrote:

Ok here's another one for you ( hope you don't mind me butting in luv bunny .)

Do all men who enjoy anal play question there sexuality ? or is it just that they enjoy anal and no there straight .

Feeling confused .

My OH pegs me on a regular basis, she also toys my ass, I have a butt plug cock ring I somethimes wear whilst having sex! I also toy my own ass with large toys when playing solo and all the time I have been doing this I have never had any bi or gay tendances, I am a totally straight man who loves anal play and thinks so many men are missing out on an awesome pleasure mostly due to misguided opinions! Just because gay men have anal sex doesn't mean that men who like anal are gay, far from it! I know you wasn't out to offend but there really isn't anything to feel confused about! It's only like asking why so many straight women like anal sex! Its exactly the same for both.

Its just another way of getting pleasure, i dont think its got anything to do with sexuality.

A little bit of anal play isn't going to cause any long term damage. Even a lot of anal play is fine. Only effects I have ever noticed is straight after anal sex. My bum is open for about half an hour or so after if we engage in some Gaping.

And I agree with what was said above. Men liking anal sex has nothing to do with their sexuality. The statement about it being no different than a straight woman enjoying anal sex pretty much sums that up perfectly. :)

No need to worry. Just don't have it too big so it hurts. As a man I get a colossal climax even playing on my P spot. And a dildo the size of me is fantastic. Some women say anal is the best climax!

That sounds like fantastic sex! I love that, and class myself as sort of Bi. Took me a while to jump the Gay barrier in my mind!