Does everyone announce they are cumming?

Never thought about it but after discussing with OH she informed me that I always say I’m going to cum a few times before I actually cum then I apparently often apologise after I’ve cum if she has not. Anyone in the same boat? What else to people say as they are about to cum or orgasm

8 Likes

yes :rofl: always " I’m going to cum". I dunno why I cant help it.

3 Likes

I do if I’m close and I think my partner may stop, slow down or move. But usually not. This has made me realised he does say he is about 90% of the time. I’m gonna ask him why later out of curiosity.

7 Likes

Yes but not for the reasons you may think, part of my domination desires is edging and not being allowed to cum so sometimes if I’m getting close I’ll have to say before it’s too late :woman_facepalming:t3:

Orgasm denial sends me crazy :drooling_face:

15 Likes

I do my best to tell my partner that I’m cumming. Since it’s quite easy for me to ‘‘lose it’’ even when I’m really close, I usually have to wait until I’ve reached the point of no return. The main reason I let them know is because I just want them to keep doing what they’re doing when I’m close to climaxing. We’ve talked about it beforehand and they know that if they change anything at all, I will probably not reach an orgasm.

Besides that, it’s always appreciated. It feels great when you have made your partner cum.

5 Likes

Yes, I do. My wife tells me she loves it, and often, just me saying this makes her cum at the same time.

2 Likes

Well apparently she says
I say I’m going to cum a few times before I actually do now she tells me that I say
I’m cuming when I’m ejactulating.
I love it when she tells me to cum in my wet pu££y. That’s the end for me when I hear those words muttered in my ear

2 Likes

I put a notice in the local paper! :wink:

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl: extra extra read all about it

3 Likes

Wow good question . It has been too many years that I do not remember . And while pleasuring myself I guess I could text her or call ? Can’t yell because grandson lives with us .

1 Like

I am very noisy my husband says, I am silent when I am not into it, I moan when I am getting aroused and I scream during orgasm. I once tried being silent whilst having a orgasm but I lost it. Next door neighbours must hear a lot.

4 Likes

Not always, depends on the moment.

@anon16818370 lol I am the same as you our neighbours must hate us

I don’t tend to say anything although I’m sure my body/actions/breathing give it away, but my partner will always say “I’m gonna cum” just before.

@JandK15310 what was his answer when you asked :thinking:

There was a great one a while back that became a bit of a running theme. I was immediately inspired to use the super swish new Search to dig out the original example, but I can’t find it? I can see all the references to it afterwards, but the original is nowhere to be found. Anyway, here’s to my favourite:

Fill me up Derek! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Ian_Chimp…i remember that! :joy:

1 Like

I love being noisy during sex when the children aren’t around (rare), but I tend to turn quiet and inward near orgasm.

1 Like

We don’t, generally. We have an unwritten policy of ‘ladies first’, and I tend to go quiet and concentrate. Then we play around a lot and when it is his turn we just go for it. But it varies. We can be noisy at any point, depending on who else might be awake, but noise doesn’t always mean orgasm. I think we can read each other well without having to say it, and that suits us.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessarily a case of ‘having’ to say it. I’m just really vocal throughout the whole session, making it clear to my partner that I’m enjoying it and how incredible she’s making me feel, that it’s an inevitable thing to tell her that she’s making me cum!

1 Like