Does everyone announce they are cumming?

I ask my partner if I can cum since orgasm control and edging is part of our D/s dynamic

1 Like

I always do and my partner loves it. We’ve been enjoying edging as part of our play time and tells me to let him know when I’m ready to come so he can deny me, wait for me to calm down and start stimulation all over again.

My partner doesn’t verbally announce he’s going to come, he’s a grunter and a groaner. I know when he’s going to come though because he buries himself balls deep into me while thrusting hard but slowly into me. He often has the sexist low deep groan though when he finishes inside me which makes me all horny all over again XD

So I either wait for his recovery time or if I’m impatient I’ll use a toy then I’ll tell him when I’m to come as he loves to watch :wink:

4 Likes

Used too at the start. Don’t anymore, but I’m sure she knows. We have a rule that she must :ocean: before I do, so it’s always game on. Always know when she’s in the build up as she gets tighter in anticipation. Helps me along!

Sometimes I do as its nice to let the person know, I’m more vocal now. Othertimes I say it without knowing.

1 Like

I ring a small bell, grip onto whatever I can and announce in a posh biritish accent:

“well I say, one is about to arrive darling”

Whilst lighting a cigarette. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Shhhhh be quiet, I think I hear someone coming… I’TS MEEEEEEEEE!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Post the event, is it called going…
?

1 Like

The phrase EXPECTO PATRONUM!! may have also been thrown around too. :mage:t2::joy:

9 Likes

I had to look that up but I see your line of reasoning. :thinking:

“And out of the end of his wand burst, not a shapeless cloud of mist, but a blinding, dazzling, silver animal”. :unicorn: :white_heart:

3 Likes

@Serpentwand brilliant! :joy:

Fluidio Expulsio!

How about you just slytherin my chamber of secrets baby…

I make these jokes, but Harry Potter is my all time fave.

6 Likes

Sounds more like Horny Potter to me… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I certainly announced it yesterday morning!

It was the end of Locktober and my first orgasm inside my wife for 5 weeks. It was far and away my most intense orgasm ever and I wouldn’t be surprised if the people at the end of our street knew that I was coming.

2 Likes

Harry Potter is amazeballs :ok_hand:

1 Like

One… two… here comes the GOO! :joy:

yeah alot, more so when OH is giving me a hand job.

2 Likes

My words don’t stop I’m going to Cum :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

“OhmygodI’mgonnacumI’mgonnacumI’mgonnacumI’mgonnacuuuuumm” :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Breathe BlondeBunny breathe! :joy:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@WillC who even needs air while cumming? :joy:

4 Likes

Well i think the French call orgasms ‘Little deaths’ wouldn’t want you to stop breathing! :wink:

1 Like