Does everyone announce they are cumming?

@Iwill
:see_no_evil: I think we just get carried away sometimes.
Also it’s hard to judge what may or may not be acceptable.

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes
Yes I think we probably do get carried away. Being new i’m maybe over enthusiast … loving the interaction with members as it is a lot of fun and informative at the same time. Some really fun photos posted as well.

2 Likes

Hauled away in my case … or cage, whatever.

1 Like

We both definitely announce it - but we also love to edge, so sometimes after 40 minutes of edging one of just loses it and then we both cum together anyway.

3 Likes

Have been announcing that cumming lately with the Mrs and she absolutely loves it. Most of the time she already knows it’s happening or About to happen. But the second I moan to her that I’m cumming, she instantly cums aswell

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If I’m getting oral then yes I do as I’m a heavy squirter… vaginally then no as I orgasm alot.
(Oh yeah and anally I do say so too)

7 Likes

I have had a lot of guys tell me that it really turns them on when I tell them that I am about to cum. I often find that when I’m in the moment I forget or am preoccupied. It helps when I look like i’m about to the guy reminds me by asking me again in a sexual way.
Maybe give that a try

5 Likes

There is nothing hotter than my wife telling me she is going to cum. I try and get her to scream it as loud as possible

2 Likes

I love it when Mrs B announces she is Cumming

1 Like

I think when someone announces that they are cumming - what they really mean is ‘DO NOT STOP’ :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah. Inprefer my partner to say too so i dont change up what im doing and dissapoint haha

1 Like

I always do, hubby says he finds it a big turn when I tell him I’m about to, then he talks dirty to me

1 Like

I always do too, mainly do that he knows to keeps going and because it turns him on! I often ask if I can cum, not sure why since we don’t have a d/s relationship. He’s never said no thankfully! Not sure what I’d do if he did say no, not sure I could stop it.

3 Likes

I always “announce” when I’m about to cum when I’m having sex as it lets my partner know (who has probably been trying to keep himself under control haha) that it’s all clear for him to do that last big final push ahead so that we can orgasm together!! :joy:

2 Likes

There are usually the ‘tell tale’ signs of impending orgasm, such as the quickening of breath, the little sighs, a rosy flush spreading across the body, the involuntary contractions of cock and pussy in unison.

So rarely is the event announced with a fanfare, it more of a don’t dare stop what you are doing… Argh!!!

3 Likes

I’d imagine it’s a bit like " I’m cuming" , out of my way coming through, can’t stop.:smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I think it’s a big turn on for either side to know you’re about to make your partner climax and potentially be able to cum together from the extra arousal :heart_eyes_cat::smile_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I always do, he finds it a turn on. I can’t say how I say it cos it’ll be classed as erotic writing, depending on what position we’re in I always grab his hip, and I love it when we both cum and orgasm together :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I do ‘announce’ that ‘I’m gonna cum’ when I’ve reached that point of no return. If it’s PIV then this sometimes gets us coming together as she’ll grind or work her clit to bring herself to orgasm at the same time. If oral/hand job then it lets her know so she can swallow or direct it where she wants me to shoot as she’s not into facials. Sometimes she just jump me to feel me cum inside her which she seems to enjoy a lot.

My wife doesn’t usually announce but it’s usually pretty obvious from all the tell tail signs already mentioned. Given that her recovery time is far less that mine and that she can orgasm multiple times in a session she doesn’t need to ‘announce’ but will sometimes tell me ‘don’t stop’ when she’s on the edge of an orgasm.

1 Like