Does everyone announce they are cumming?

I’d imagine it’s a bit like " I’m cuming" , out of my way coming through, can’t stop.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s a big turn on for either side to know you’re about to make your partner climax and potentially be able to cum together from the extra arousal :heart_eyes_cat::smile_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

I always do, he finds it a turn on. I can’t say how I say it cos it’ll be classed as erotic writing, depending on what position we’re in I always grab his hip, and I love it when we both cum and orgasm together :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I do ‘announce’ that ‘I’m gonna cum’ when I’ve reached that point of no return. If it’s PIV then this sometimes gets us coming together as she’ll grind or work her clit to bring herself to orgasm at the same time. If oral/hand job then it lets her know so she can swallow or direct it where she wants me to shoot as she’s not into facials. Sometimes she just jump me to feel me cum inside her which she seems to enjoy a lot.

My wife doesn’t usually announce but it’s usually pretty obvious from all the tell tail signs already mentioned. Given that her recovery time is far less that mine and that she can orgasm multiple times in a session she doesn’t need to ‘announce’ but will sometimes tell me ‘don’t stop’ when she’s on the edge of an orgasm.

Not unless you count screaming. I have tried not screaming, but it seems to ruin the orgasm.

2 Likes

I used to every time but not so much anymore. She can tell and I can tell when she does. Although it is quite hot when we do announce

I think I always do although it’s not planned. My partner does like it when I let him know though so he can slow down and savour the moment.

3 Likes

Only when I’m getting a BJ as CIM is a no no for my wife.

A friend of my mine once told me he had dated a Lady after a couple of dates they eventually ended up in bed. Apparently she had got quite annoyed with him for his uncontrollable laughing after she had announced “I’m arriving”
I wanted to say that the next time but thought it may spoil the moment.

2 Likes

Me and my partner both do… I think it turns us both on!

1 Like

Isn’t it ride not to announce that you are cumming? Surely give your partner some warning, especially during oral ha

I have to say we don’t. But my man often wants me to ask permission before I cum, so in that sense he knows.

I don’t say I’m cumming but I tend to moan in a certain way so my partner knows I’m literally about to cum . She just says oh my god a few times just before she cums

3 Likes

I always tell my gf when I am about to cum. She doesn’t like me to cum in her mouth so always give a warning :joy: