Does everyone announce they are cumming?

Not unless you count screaming. I have tried not screaming, but it seems to ruin the orgasm.

3 Likes

I used to every time but not so much anymore. She can tell and I can tell when she does. Although it is quite hot when we do announce

1 Like

I think I always do although it’s not planned. My partner does like it when I let him know though so he can slow down and savour the moment.

4 Likes

Only when I’m getting a BJ as CIM is a no no for my wife.

2 Likes

A friend of my mine once told me he had dated a Lady after a couple of dates they eventually ended up in bed. Apparently she had got quite annoyed with him for his uncontrollable laughing after she had announced “I’m arriving”
I wanted to say that the next time but thought it may spoil the moment.

4 Likes

Me and my partner both do… I think it turns us both on!

2 Likes

Isn’t it ride not to announce that you are cumming? Surely give your partner some warning, especially during oral ha

1 Like

I have to say we don’t. But my man often wants me to ask permission before I cum, so in that sense he knows.

1 Like

I always tell my gf when I am about to cum. She doesn’t like me to cum in her mouth so always give a warning :joy:

2 Likes

Me and gf nearly always say when we’re going to cum. I think when you hear that from your partner you can just give it a little bit more to make her cum really hard. I think it helps rather than coming out of the blue. :wink:

2 Likes

When Mrs was on the pill I would… mostly to check how happy she was with me finishing inside.

My I’m sure my face says more than my words most the time!

2 Likes

Yes except some times I can get off fast and sometimes I can’t get off at all. I try to make sure she has one good orgasm before I cum or am calling for a break cuz the chemotherapy leaves me tired fast. In time my stamina should increase since I’m done with chemotherapy.

2 Likes

I only announce it when I’m going to cum on her face. Gives her the chance to close her eyes! So she doesn’t get blinded.

4 Likes

I always say I’m cumming so she can decide to swallow or take it on her face. She usually swallows !

2 Likes

No, I don’t. For 2 reasons. First, I’m practically mute during sex. I might manage a word or two, but for some reason I find it almost impossible to speak. Second, I cum very quickly, and the first one is pretty obvious because of the wet mess I make. After that, I’m cumming continuously with barely any time between orgasms.

Now that I think about it, I can’t recall that any of my partners announce it verbally.

1 Like

Yes wife tells me if she is close first then that she is going to cum, so we can try and cum together :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

No. I’m a screamer so it’s rather obvious lol. He never does, nor do others in my experience.

2 Likes

Yes. Always try to time it to O together, makes it even more intense for both. I try to cum just as the O is starting to come off her peak to extend it even more or maybe do a double O.

1 Like

Nope. I don’t know anyone who announces (and I’ve got a decent sized sample set at the mo!)

2 Likes

When I was with my first new partner after divorce, I was always keen to pleasure her first in case I lasted 30 seconds… but of course it went the opposite way and I developed this weird habit of saying “nearly there” :joy:

2 Likes