Does everyone announce they are cumming?

I have to tell her now so that she can decide whether or not I’m allowed an orgasm, especially when she’s the one making me come at the time.

6 Likes

We always tell each other that we are about to cum. We’ve found that this will send each other over the top and usually makes sure that we both finish at the same time. This is something that makes for that emotional bond unbreakable.

7 Likes

I tend to but as my wife said, I really don’t need to as she can tell!

1 Like

I usually do and much of the time it’s in relationship to just us talking dirty and such during sex. Wife always is telling me “ shoot your cum in my ass/pussy” or “let me taste your cum”.

1 Like

Yes we do, as we do try and cum together
Wife normally sets the pace as she takes longer to orgasm :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Usually when we are mutually masturbating and it’s usually me saying it so it tips OH over the edge and he can cum with me.

3 Likes

I tend to announce it when I think she may stop at the pivotal movement and that goes for both of us. If it’s not a problem I’d say keep doing it​:rofl:

2 Likes

Yea we both announce it. Turns us both on. We’d have smoke cannons, a town crier, the full works to announce it if we could! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Usually whilst apologising​:rofl:

1 Like

No 1 for me when it feels good dont bloody stop

1 Like

We both announce when we are cumming. There is something super hot about hearing my wife mutter the words ‘I’m cumming!’

3 Likes

We both do!! I think it’s quite common in couples who have been together a while, me and the OH have been together 24 years and it started years ago, then when we have kids it was a arm tap, head tap (obviously if I was going down on her) which I loved, that was her permission for me to cum as and when I’m ready, she likes that I’m a nice guy that finishes last…

1 Like

We both announce it 9/10

3 Likes

OMG. You’re profile pic is nice.

Yes I’m the same. Always seem to announce it lll

1 Like

My wife said that I should answer this question.

When we first got together I always announced my orgasm as it started. My then girlfriend asked me why I did this and I said that I didn’t know but supposed that it’s because I ejaculate and want to do the gentlemanly thing of warning her.

The next time we were intimate she went down on me and as I was about to cum I told her that ‘I’m coming!’ She just carried on sucking and took a large load of my sperm in her mouth. She stood up and swallowing then told me to never tell her that I’m coming again as she would rather be surprised than forewarned. From that day I never warned her again.

Just as a footnote in post sex chat she asked me if I’d tasted my own sperm and I admitted that I hadn’t. She was surprised that I hadn’t and said that if her body produced sperm she would be fascinated and want to touch and taste it. After the next BJ she gave me a cum kiss and asked me if I liked the taste. It was an interesting texture and flavour.

I think anyone would appreciate why she was a keeper :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

my fella warns me and if anything it just makes me hornier when he tells me and makes me work more to get it

3 Likes

Noises only from both of us only. Wish she would verbalise it , but the truth is she doesn’t need to.

2 Likes

I am firmly in the no camp. Me and why wife cum when we cum.

2 Likes

Generally i get a ‘dont u dare f***ing stop’ and then i know when she’s cumming when she bites on the pillow. This is mainly due to my 13 yr old boy in the house so we have to be quiet.

2 Likes

LOL… we can talk about all kinds of wild and kinky stuff but real life does tend to get in the way sometimes.

2 Likes