Does oral give women the best orgasms?

It’s not something we were into to start with but we tried oral sex for the first time a couple of months back (him giving it to me) and the orgasms I get from it are just the most intense. Probably only my vibrator comes close to the feeling I get when he goes down on me but oral definitely gives me the strongest orgasms. Do others find the same or is everyone different for their best way to orgasm?

4 Likes

Mine are most intense from oral sex, especially when combined with G-stop stimulation at the same time. I’m just sorry to hear you had to wait to experience the wonders of oral sex.

Everyone is different. Great to hear you’ve found something you really enjoy though!

1 Like

I am quite the opposite, I have never reached orgasm from oral. :pensive:
It feels really good and is a great way to get into sex and nice foreplay but I don’t think I could ever cum from it. I suppose everyone is different so either ur body just react really well to that feeling or your SO is just really great with his mouth! :tongue:

Yes, according to my wife! I think she is the same, oral and her vibrator are her favorites. While she is very happy to take care of herself when I’m away, if I’m around she is happy to demand oral from me on a regular basis! She says I come in useful for somethings! :joy:

Yes, this is definitely the case for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Totally depends on their experience and skills, but I have had some of my most intense orgasms from oral :heart_eyes:

Everyone is different. It personally doesn’t do much for me. Possibly because I find my partner’s beard too scratchy and distracting. And every partner I’ve ever had has facial hair (yes I have a type) so I’ve just never enjoyed it.

Mrs Sen doesn’t cum from oral, and she rarely cums from just clit stim. Only the Doxy3 wand has achieved this (and she did have a butt plug in), her orgasms are always internal. She can cum from just a dildo, but dildo + wand combo is the winner.

1 Like

I know the feeling, misses doesn’t get much from oral most of the time, or I am just that bad at it I guess. I usually find the longer the build up and the more things that are involved like G spot, clit, nipples, butt the better the orgasm.

2 Likes

My partner does manage to cum through oral and I find it amazing and so does she! At the weekend I made her cum just by oral. She also like to cum on her dildo or vibrator too.

Hubby does give me good orgasm’s during oral and makes me cum, but the best orgasm’s he does give me is during sex, having his c**k deep inside me thrusting hard is what it does for me, the best mind blowing orgasm’s and he knows it

1 Like

My wife has gentle orgasms from oral, which she really enjoys, but her most intense orgasms come form edging with a wand. When she finally comes she sometimes squirts too.

It’s a close call between oral and anal. Both very intense but very different. Saying that if I had to give one up I don’t think I could give oral up. I feel so close to my husband when he goes down on me.

1 Like

When I give my wife oral sex she gets a intense orgasm , sometimes to the point that she squirts …

3 Likes

Personally not for me :sweat:

Oral along with a toy or fingers will usually give me amazing orgasms oral on its own, not always, unless I also have my nipples played with or clamped.

2 Likes

When my OH performs oral on me I climax every time but its a different when he uses my lovehoney wand at the same time I.have orgasam after orgasam.leaves my legs go like jelly and my clit tingling for ages after

2 Likes

It definitely gives me a good organsm. Personally i get the best orgasm from clit stimulation with either fingers or a vibrator, but oral sex and penetration do both give a diffent form of orgasm. All of which feel good in different ways in my opinion. xx

@Sophie01 something definitely changed for you (for the better) in the past year!

3 Likes