Does oral give women the best orgasms?

In my experience, it just depends on how a woman is feeling at that specific time.
Sometimes my wife will reach “O” with tounge on clit stimulation, others it requires G-spot stimulation at the same time.
Either way i’m delighted to oblige, but my tongue doesnt buzz like a vibrator, so does Oral give the best orgasm? It just depends on how she feels and how good the vibrator is.

Not for me. Cant stand receiving oral :unamused:. “Fingering” (hate that word) gives me the best, full on, intense orgasms.

I struggle personally unless i have both the clitoral and g spot stimulation at the same time.
I have been like this since having my child, oral feels great but i think my partners jaw hurt as it a good 15mins down there and still wasnt orgasming even though the sensation was amazing, it wasnt until he put a few fingers in, then i came.

I don’t like it either, i’m very self conscious so it makes me really tense. I don’t think it would do much for me even if i did get over the self consciousness. We’ve tried a couple of times but i’d rather not bother!

1 Like

What do you mean? xx

1 Like

Morning @Sophie01 I read back the thread from the start. You posted the above in March 21. Just pleased your experiences have improved x

ahhhhh haha, omg that’s crazy to look back on now! xx

2 Likes

@Sophie01 I have those moments all the time. Amazing how much can change in a 12 month x

2 Likes

Doesnt really help matters that I did let a guy go down on me a few years ago and he bit my clit :unamused::nauseated_face::flushed:

YES!! It’s all about clitoral stimulation for me :drooling_face:

1 Like

For me it is definitely my Hitachi wand that gives me the most powerful orgasms followed by oral. PIV and me masturbating on my own are tied for 3rd place!

Lets say “manual stimulation” ? Its a bit ‘out there’ but my wife at times really gets off with a metal rod in her urethra as it stimulates the nervers running to the clit more so than a tongue

1 Like

What is the reason you hate it.?
Im genuinely interested.
My wife does enjoy , but only at certain times.

Idk. I guess I’ve just had really bad experiences with it which has really put me off. My current sexual partner doesn’t particularly enjoy oral sex either way so I don’t feel like I’m missing anything :woman_shrugging:

Fair enough… i find it particularly intimate, but each to their own.
Sorry to hear you had unpleasant experiences.

1 Like