Does sucking a vibrator make me gay

my partner loves my vibrator on his balls and around his arse the sensation drives him wild and when we use the toy on me and i come all over it he likes us both to lick and suck it off we both enjoy it he wouldnt be comfortable doing that on his own he likes the idea of two men taking me and him being part of that but he dosent wont a probing off a male but he likes me to play with his arse and we are working on me fucking him with a strap on because im bisexuel i like to be in controll but my fella only likes the ladys x

Well, in your profile you've listed yourself as bi-curious, so I'd say it shows you're open to experimenting at least. Anyway, labels are pointless - just do what you want and don't worry what it "makes you" You are whatever you want to be.

You say you "won't suck a real cock" -- to me that sounds like this is just something in a fantasy, and you want to keep it that way. If so, you're not bisexual. However, if you would like to do something sexual with another man, you might be bisexual.
Like BBG says, though, labels are pretty pointless. Too many people spend too long worrying over what to term themselves, rather than just having a good time!

Well said replies. Even if you were bi there is nothing wrong with that - simple question for yourself - to answer only to you, is: Are you attracted to other men? Are you interested in sexual contact with men? If the answer is no then well... that's your answer.

I really wouldn't worry about a dildo or vibe - it's an inanimate object not a man. the use of sex toy's doesn't make a person gay at all

PS, footwear is an odd place to post this question

It doesnt make you bi or gay ...sucking on a vibe is noting like sucking on a mans cock...
you really need stop worrying about it.. even if you was bi what does it matter ??

Sucking a vibro means nothing....Does having your rear penetrated make you bi.....NO !
Enjoy, relax and as Miss Kitty asked......why the hell did this thread end up in footwear??

Hi kamstar - only one image is allowed at the mo - you can change it as often as you like though!

I often suck on a vibe while I'm masturbating, I don't think that makes me strange it just means I want to do something to keep my mouth occupied when I'm not kissing or sucking the real thing.

However, I don't turn it on. When I have it makes me feel as if I'm going to break my teeth, but then I like my vibes powerful.

Very impressive photo...more please.

peoples choice do what you like when you like lifes about experiences it would be dull if we all the same xxx

Like the new one !

My hubby (and no doubt the rest of the guys) would certaintly love it....another impressive pic, but prefered the previous one. Not shy are you??

PS At least if you had pics of your lady on here in the aforementioned high heels...then we would finally have a valid connection to this thread being under "Footwear"....I knew we'd get there in the end!!!

See the "Sex Talk" section re- message board !......sounds like you should have your own web site !!!

Ok ...why do I know I'm going to regret this ?

Fri. 3/8/07.....6pm

I'll be watching this space...............lesleys

Shold be ...."interesting"

Can we have a hint?

You've read the above(Kamstar)....you know as much as me....I think 50% of OA will be watching now !!