Does this heat affect your sex life?

Was just wondering if i am the only one here?

I'm just so hot and feel sick all the time from being so hot...and i'm not in the mood at all right now.

Does anyone else get spells like this when its really hot out? I can't even funtion normally let only get horny.

Defiantly not the only one!

Me and my partner have struggled to do anything remotely sexy because it's too hot. We even tried in the shower, but that just made the floor wet rather than anything else...
Being our anniversary today as well, it's even more frustrating :(

It's just too much for us as well.

There's always tomorow. lol x

To Enjoy. x

You arent the only one, I hate being hot! I seem to get heat stroke really fast. The only time I've succesfully had sex in this heat I chucked my glass of water and icecubes in between us and went at it like that. In hindsight does drench the bed but at the time it was great! :L

My husband's much the same, finds it too hot and sweaty but personally I'm even more horny in hot weather.

I'm hornier! I've even been sexting my hubby at work today. Just got to get the kids to sleep in this hot weather ~ not easy . *sigh*

Too hot 4 me though atm, although me n bf had brilliant sex last year during a hot spell n it was thunder n lightening it was brilliantly sexy

sassykitten;) wrote:

Too hot 4 me though atm, although me n bf had brilliant sex last year during a hot spell n it was thunder n lightening it was brilliantly sexy

Me and my partner have done this! I don't know why but thunder and lightening makes me really horny, ahaa.

TickleMeTots wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Me and my partner have done this! I don't know why but thunder and lightening makes me really horny, ahaa.

It definitely did that night, we hadn't been together long n he gave me my first multiple orgasm ... was definitely something to remember

Thunder and lightening makes me really horny too! We did in in a tent during a thunderstorm before and it was amazing ;)

Usually the heat/nice weather does increase my sex drive but this humidity is way too much for me, and actually exacerbates my neuro condition, so at the moment I have barely any sex drive and just feel headachey and dizzy. Sex is too much effort right now!

I'm not in the UK but the summer heat always leads to a drop in libido for me, especially since it's far too warm to indulge in leather which always makes me feel sexy.

I can't stand the heat normally i can't get in the mood if i'm hot already and i have a session i'll get even hotter to the point it's unbearable

Boogaloo wrote:

Thunder and lightening makes me really horny too!

Oh hell yeah. Would like to do it outside during a thunderstorm. Would just be astounding. In general though... horniness goes up towards about 25°C and then drops off again as the temp goes over that. High humidity is a bit of a turn off.

I haven't even been able to sleep so sex was a no go.

Saying that we when we go on holiday the flight send my o/h crazy horny so holiday sex is always amazing, even if he does end up with brusied knees etc due to hiding away in the bathroom away from the kids![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif).

haha cuddles!

At least im not the only one! I think it is just that its too hot to even breathe, sleep or function... let alone getting hotter and horny!

Way too hot :( I can't enjoy myself if my OH is dripping sweat on me

Same here way to hot, it's styfeling.

Me.n the hubby this morning altho we had sex as we are trying to get pregnant we just wernt I. The right mood so took a bit longer than usual which didn't help either as it was so hot

JuicyJ89 wrote:

ewww haha x

Sweat dripping on you... It's a very real struggle! OH has actually dropped sweat in my mouth before during summer sex, haha!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

ewww haha x

That's the trouble in this weather, it runs down your back and between your cheeks....................

Not nice.