Doing building work

hi everyone

hope you all have a good xmas.

was wondering how you would get a chance to do some building work or build a room and/or give someone a hand to build.

wondering because the father is building a room for the younger sister that lives with them and its reminding you how much you want a chance to build.

dont own a place yet which would make things far easier and the only people that am able to think of cant afford the materials and/or repairs the property needs and am not yet in a position to leave the food industry and go onto other things plus was taught to not leave until having another plan minimum because it may take ages.

what could you do until you are able to leave job and go onto other things or until you can buy a place without putting in your notice or taking on a home loan before you’re ready.

most of you know that renting these days is similar money to buying and you got to come up with a deposit then you usually will be ok after that as someone said and some people say that if you can afford rent you can probably afford a home loan with price of rent today.

if you were to do cam work (not all time just a hour here and there sort of thing) how would you hide the money so family dont find out you been doing cam work if they found you suddenly had all this money and what would you say if they asked if or when you can buy a place.

with pex pay and other similar if you registered does any paperwork get sent to home addess or is it all email as dont live alone and dont want other members noticing

1 Like

You asked this last week on a different topic, the answers you get won’t be any different. Try these new fangled things, i believe they are called bank accounts and believe it or not, you can put money in them and you don’t have to tell family or friends how much is in it.

1 Like

If you want to try building, why not enrole on a college course in building, joinery or another trade? You could do an apprenticeship so that you’re earning a little bit of money at the same time. Once you’ve got some experience you could even set up your own business. Good tradesmen earn very well so doing a training course or apprenticeship could be a very good investment for your future.

Personally I would suggest staying away from camming if you are worried about people finding out, there’s no completely guaranteed way to prevent people from finding out so, if it’s going to be a problem, then I would avoid it. It’s clearly worrying you so maybe spend the time getting a good qualification in something that you enjoy and invest in your future?

do plan to maybe cam once in while for a bit of fun its more especially other members of house finding out when applying for home loan where money came from.

wanting to get sexual needs met and try fun things and joined one cam site hoping to have some fun

also how do you attract traffic when in free chat on a cam site.

it sugests a certain wardrobe of clothing and to use different outfits to keep it interesting and to have a clean room and have a few light sources

Please do not go off topic in threads, if you would like to discuss cam work you can do so in the other thread you created here:

In regards to this topic, building work, @Kitty-Cat01’s suggestion of applying to trade school/apprenticeships is a fantastic idea. Why don’t you look into that?

hi

thanks for your tip just happened to slip it in as someone else answered the small question about it that happened to ask about what to say if people asked where money came from if they noticed it suddenly built up when applying for home loan in years time.

back to the building work, how do you get a chance when you dont own a place and youre not in a position to leave job and go onto other things just yet to be able to even do some of it.

family cant afford the materials and the aunt cant really afford the repairs her 21 year old house needs all at once.

eventually am planning to do handyman work just at moment leaving isnt a option yet.

would paying for the repairs yourself on the aunts house be only way if you want a chance before she can afford the repairs.

her yard isnt big enough and she will probably stay there for rest of her life and its only fair to pay your way and you do right thing and pay your way and suffer for it.

what did you people experience to know it may be time to move out ( there isnt a one size fits all as everyone is different) and how did you hang on until you could buy if you didnt want to be stuck in a rental and not be able to do what you want.

not in any hurry to move out but its something for 5/10 years time.

got a old 80s electrolux vacuum cleaner in storage and going to restore it and use it in the house later, some of you may remember the old electrolux d700 series, d720 with orange top adn brown case and the d725/d730 both with cream top with brown case and the d735 with the grey case with white top? have a d735 model with auto speed control

If you love vacuum cleaners do a search for vacuum cleaner nativity. :sparkling_heart:

instead of buying a new one am planning to restore a vintage one which will be like unpacking a new one out box just looks vintage

This is the same question but not trailer now building work.
This is a forum mainly for lovehoney chat, we’re not life coaches or therapists.

Can you not try and speak to a professional about your concerns you have?

@daisy202027 really cannot see where any of your posts are going, if I’m honest.
They seem to be a series of random life questions that I for one (and possibly others) talk through with family/friends and make relevant decisions based on circumstances.

Unfortunately nobody has a life ‘cheat code’ in here to magic up solutions for moving home/earning money/hiding money etc., etc.,
And as @WillC mentioned, asking the same questions in a different post isn’t going to endear people to respond and provide this bit of magic you seem to be wanting.

In terms of the vacuum, unless it’s a kink, I think you might find the level of interest (and knowledge) quite low.
Sorry if my comment seems a little negative, and perhaps I am missing something, I just don’t see what you’re trying to get from people in the forum.

2 Likes

If your father is doing building work for your sister’s room and you want experience then go and help him.

If you are living rent free with your Aunt and her house needs work (that you are capable of doing and that she would like doing) then absolutely buy the materials and do the work.

As far as the cam work goes, if you are living in your Aunt’s house, don’t have anywhere else to do it and even if you could are only planning to do it, “once in a while” then I really don’t think you need to worry about “hiding the money”. It won’t be bringing you any. From reading the comments on here from the people who do do cam work, it is a full time commitment and takes a lot of hard work to build up a good following and start making money, not something you can just dip into if the aim is make cash.

3 Likes

What did you people experience to it’s time to move on from jobs and how did you lot hang on just a little bit longer.

What did you people experience to know that time to move out and what did you do to hang on until you can buy if you didn’t want to end up in a rental for years to come.

everyone is different but they’ll know when it’s time

Depending on how old you are then leaving whatever job you already do to start an apprenticeship in the building trade will more than likely come with a huge cut in wages!
A lot think it’s fun to try their hands in the building trade but the reality of it is that it’s harder graft than most think it is and a lot soon get tired of it very quickly!
Not saying that you’ll be the same as those people but with no experience at all then I wouldn’t say it’s a job you can just jump into!

For the first time ever, the ‘block’ ‘forever’ double combo has come into play!

How do you do that?

Go to users profile, and in top right it says Normal - click and gives an option to select Ignore.
It then asks for how long, Forever sits at the bottom of the list.

1 Like

It still shows the threads though. Just not their posts.

Any other forum would’ve banned the user by now :rofl:

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure if it shows future main posts though?
Time will tell