DOMINIX Bondage Range!

HOORAY!

The DOMINIX Bondage Range is now live at Lovehoney!

Please check out the Sex Toy Tester page - all items are available for testing in exchange for a review!

Please add the items you wish to be considered for by adding to your wishlist.

Enjoy!devil

couldnt have come at a better time too! I am in the middle of planning a kink scene involving my OH cuffed and tied in my garage... have added a few cuffs to the wishlist - fingers crossed

Oh my god! I LOVE the wrist cuffs. They're beautiful!

fab, always wanted to try cuffs and collars.

Wow they look fantastic, exciting stuff! :)

Eeek. Very dungeony!! :D
I'm going to have to measure my neck now as I wear a 19 inch shirt but really want to try a collar!!!
*searches for tape measure he got in christmas cracker*

Fingers crossed for you SS! I think they all look fab and would love to try them but I am still (not so) secretly hoping to be picked for the nexus femme Bisous so haven't added any yet! X

Wow they do look good

That is so exciting - they look amazing - would love to try the Deluxe Spreader Bar or the Deluxe Leather Wrist Cuffs - fingers crossed :) xx

Oh my goodness that spreader bar looks amazing!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Oh my goodness that spreader bar looks amazing!

That wasn't on there when I looked!

Sum sub it is now! I'm sitting here with a cuppa tea imagining taraman doing all sorts of Nauty things with it lol

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Sum sub it is now! I'm sitting here with a cuppa tea imagining taraman doing all sorts of Nauty things with it lol

When he's finished send him my way to do naughty things too BV

Lol you want him to do Naughty things to you????

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I'm not choosy ;)

This is my dream tester list. Have added some to my wishlist whilst trying not to be greedy. The spreader bar and cuffs look amazing :-)

Can only imagine what fun we would have with those.

Sum Sub wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I'm not choosy ;)

Lol uh oh! Not sure if I should be flattered by SS's offer or concerned that BV didn't immediately kick the offer in the bin!

Spreader indeed. Get those legs apart;)

Mmm I like the looks of this range.

Interesting. Love the fact that they look sturdy. Lost count how many other products i've owned that have broke in five minutes lol