DOMINIX Bondage Range!

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Interesting. Love the fact that they look sturdy. Lost count how many other products i've owned that have broke in five minutes lol

This is proper dungeon-worthy gear!

Sure looks good, I have a scrap pile of metal from other products lol. Not all brands of course, but this has me excited :)

the spreader bar looks good. everything looks pretty - which is rare for bondage gear!

This all looks fantastic, especially the spreader bar! It's great to see some heavy-duty bondage gear on Lovehoney!

They look lovely. I've added one of this line to my sex toy testers list (just too tempting not to!).

The range looks amazing

Wow, they are amazing! A great addition to the Lovehoney site :)

Omg they are lush!!! Added ☺️ fingers crossed!! Xxx

Some of it looks awesome, just the things weve been looking for,,,,,,,

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

HOORAY!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/dominix/ is now live at Lovehoney!

Please check out the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ - all items are available for testing in exchange for a review!

Please add the items you wish to be considered for by adding to your wishlist.

Enjoy!

why do you do these things to test my bank balance cazz! They all look amazing

Wow, looks great quality gear, shame the collars won't quite fit my neck.. Never mind, they'd fit MrsB...

Wow, this range looks amazing! :O

Candied Citrus wrote:

Wow, this range looks amazing! :O

My thoughts exactly :)

Those look fantastic, keeping my fingers crossed.

As everyone has said this look great. It all looks like legit bondage gear (spreader bar... spreader bar). Fingers crossed as well

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Interesting. Love the fact that they look sturdy. Lost count how many other products i've owned that have broke in five minutes lol

This is proper dungeon-worthy gear!

That's what I was thinking, also the spreader is interesting when compared to others.

I must finish up my current review, as I seriously need a presentable collar for my main sub when attending events and things.

Will you also be doing any hitty and whacky things in this range too?

Looks like a great range! Heavy duty and very sexy to look at! Looking forward to investing in some in the near future!

GET IN!
Just measured me neck as 17.5in
*adds collar to wishlist*

This stuff is amazing! Do want!

Ohhhh they look interesting!!!

Wishlist quickly updated!!! xD x