DOMINIX Bondage Range!

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Interesting. Love the fact that they look sturdy. Lost count how many other products i've owned that have broke in five minutes lol

That's what I was thinking. They actually look like they could hold someone :)

Wow these all look amazing! Added them to my list so fingers crossed I'll get to surprise the OH with a toy for us to test! The whole range looks amazing and lots of fun.

Utterly stunning range!

We already have a pair of similar cuffs and rarely use ankle restraints so I won't be wishlisting. Whoever gets to test, enjoy!!

Those collars and chains look amazing! I'd absolutely love to have a go with those!! ;D

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Interesting. Love the fact that they look sturdy. Lost count how many other products i've owned that have broke in five minutes lol

This is proper dungeon-worthy gear!

That's what I was thinking, also the spreader is interesting when compared to others.

I must finish up my current review, as I seriously need a presentable collar for my main sub when attending events and things.

Will you also be doing any hitty and whacky things in this range too?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see..... ;)

Added to my wishlist but it was sooooo hard to choose and I thought it was greedy to say I want them all!!!

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Added to my wishlist but it was sooooo hard to choose and I thought it was greedy to say I want them all!!!

I know what you mean it's great to see a good range of bondage items. And now Jess is teasing us ;)

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I know what you mean it's great to see a good range of bondage items. And now Jess is teasing us ;)
well teasing is all part of bondage! ;-)

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Me??! Never! ;)

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

This is true ( I think I need to start a hitty thing / bondage savings box )

Some perfect stuff added to my wishlist, spreader bars, collar and cuffs look so cool. Thanx LH Jess everything crossed

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

what will your oh say to that?!?!?! Don't you already spend the odd penny or two on toys lol

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

what will your oh say to that?!?!?! Don't you already spend the odd penny or two on toys lol

he'll say don't you have enough hitty things and toys

then I'll say no these are different

him: hmm

Me: they are I and I need them pwwwweeease

him: I don't think you do

Me: ok I WANT them pwwwweeease

him: but you've got loads of toys

me: shhh I will win so why do you argue?

Him: ok (then he'll walk off and I'll win)

^ or he will grab a hitty thing, bend you over and ask you what he gets if he lets you have them... you get swats for every answer that is not good enough...

Cowboy81 wrote:

^ or he will grab a hitty thing, bend you over and ask you what he gets if he lets you have them... you get swats for every answer that is not good enough...

the answer will be new hitty things to swat me with

**swat

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

That's what I was thinking, also the spreader is interesting when compared to others.

I must finish up my current review, as I seriously need a presentable collar for my main sub when attending events and things.

Oh you tease ^_^

But yes the collars seem fab looking, and I must admit they aren't a bad price considering some companies charging around £140 for something similarish.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Oh you tease ^_^

But yes the collars seem fab looking, and I must admit they aren't a bad price considering some companies charging around £140 for something similarish.

It can look the part but it's the performance and feel that will determine whether they're a fair price :)

Blimey they went quick off the testers list! Enjoy everybody who is receiving something x

^ seriously... whoever got those.... put them to good use (make them subs pay!)