DOMINIX Bondage Range!

Cuffs look very nice!

Gosh that was quick, looking forward to reading the reviews and it's put me in the mood to buy some more stuff.
Especially the hitty wacky kind lol :)

Sum Sub wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Interesting. Love the fact that they look sturdy. Lost count how many other products i've owned that have broke in five minutes lol

This is proper dungeon-worthy gear!

That's what I was thinking, also the spreader is interesting when compared to others.

I must finish up my current review, as I seriously need a presentable collar for my main sub when attending events and things.

Will you also be doing any hitty and whacky things in this range too?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see..... ;)

Oh you tease ^_^

But yes the collars seem fab looking, and I must admit they aren't a bad price considering some companies charging around £140 for something similarish.

It can look the part but it's the performance and feel that will determine whether they're a fair price :)

I agree! However I can happily report that they really do feel gorgeous!

I had the full range on my desk yesterday for descriptions and they are sooo luxurious, especially the heavy leather items - the padding is so thick and squishy! Plus the leather looks, feels and smells lovely!

But the reviews will tell....

^ is tempting me to spend bonus money....

Cowboy81 wrote:

^ is tempting me to spend bonus money....

Whooops! :P

Wow. Everything looks so purtyful.

There are now videos on the product pages so you can really see the quality of the range! smiley

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

There are now videos on the product pages so you can really see the quality of the range! smiley

Ya beat me to it Cazz! :P

hehe sneaky bisshhhh :p x

Aw the videos don't show what they look like on. ;)

Stuburns wrote:

Aw the videos don't show what they look like on. ;)

You'll have to treat yourself and find out for yourself..... cheeky

With Christmas just gone and the purchase of our new house the wife would certainly kill me. Plus being cuffed would make that task even easier. At the moment I will choose to stay alive I think :)

WOW they look amazing eeeek wishlist is getting sent to boyfriend fingers cross for testing as no doubt he has a kinky night planned omg amazing LH loving the new range

They are pretty dam special :-)

What's that I see? MORE!!!!

More items added to the DOMINIX Deluxe Bondage range here at Lovehoney!

Plus all of it is up for testing on the testers list in exchange for a review!

Enjoy!

Oh the temptation !!!

Oh the temptation !!!

Oh the temptation !!!

They look amazing my OH has been asking what I want for my birthday now I know :)

You a bit excited Blond Vixen!