Done with men - help me decide on a new toy?

I was with this guy for a few months and he decided to turn into a jerk so we ended things. He just wanted to be FWB and I wanted more and it didn’t work out. To cheer myself up and as a Christmas present to myself this year, I am going to get a new toy but I can only get one. There are 5 I want to get but I can’t decide on one so I made this poll. This is my first time making a poll so bear with me if it doesn’t go right :joy:

This poll will be closed near the end of the month

• Vixen Spur Vixskin slimline realistic dildo 5 inch
  • FSOG Greedy Girl G spot rabbit vibrator
  • Desire Luxury rechargable remote control love egg
  • LH realistic textured sensual glass dildo with balls
  • LH sensual glass dildo glow in the dark dildo
  • Other suggestion (please leave down in comments)

0 voters

4 Likes

I won’t be like that choose me choose me, I am a decent Man!

I am joking :slight_smile: cant advice on the best toy, its a shame that you had that experience there’s someone out there for you.

3 Likes

Sorry he ended up being a dud, but now you’re free to find a better guy so :woman_shrugging: :kissing_heart:

I put my vote in for the greedy girl, but if you really want a treat I’d go with the stroking one (which is in the black friday sale coming up :eyes: :wink:)

For non-vibrating I think the lifelike lover is great (will also be in the sale :blush:)

I’ve also found the LH curved dildos really hit the spot perfectly with firm pressure, I like this one for a nice full feeling

2 Likes

He’s an idiot, clearly. Didnt deserve you.

Vixskin toys are amazing with lube, the spur is a slimline. Mustang is the super famous one everyone raves about. They just make really nice dual densities fullstop to be honest.

The stroky greedy girl is on my wishlist in a big way too. Looks so good.

One of the things in the tester list at the moment is in the pillowtalk range. Im Hoping they put mOre of those toys up as i have one of their range and it is fabulous.

The pink dildo @rosiedosie linked is great. Not dual density like a vixen, but still really nice and a good g spotter.

I have the desire love egg. Its nice, good strength, rumbly. i like it but dont tend to end up using it much. Can be alot of fun to use for masturbation (can get v. Long orgasms with it if i do it right).
Personally i would still pick a vixen dildo or greedy girl over it though

4 Likes

I wanted to say that I think the VixSkin Mustang would be a great choice instead of the Spur :slight_smile:

@sharbur shame you had a bad experiences with men hun good luck in you’re choice of toys :+1:

1 Like

I wasn’t wanting to because I think it’s a waste of money for what it is. I’d rather to £10 more for the maverick I think it’s called? It’s way bigger :wink::heart:

1 Like

The Maverick is one of my top favourite dildos and I highly recommend it. I didn’t mention it here because it’s quite a bit thicker than some of the other ones, so it’s not exactly a lube up and go toy for some people, but if you’re interested in it, I’m gonna tell you to buy it lol

Can’t help with the new toy, but you’re very young, so don’t give up on men yet, there’s plenty of decent ones out there! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@WillC I’m not going to give up forever I’m just going to take a few months to a year off from actively looking/dating. If the right guy comes during that time then I wouldn’t complain :sweat_smile: The past two years has basically all been heart break and I want to give myself a break :heart:

8 Likes

Cheer up @sharbur
We are not all idiots.
I know if I broke up with my wife, she would only need one toy and she could live happily alone.
That would be the 50 shades Greedy Girl rabbit.

1 Like

I can totally feel your anguish, I’m kinda going through a similar thing at the moment and have no idea where it’s gonna lead to but am praying it won’t end up in tragedy like everything does for me lol

1 Like

Sorry things haven’t worked out. Can’t advise on the ones you have selected. We have a few of the realistic ones on here and they are good but the favourite isn’t sold by LH unfortunately. Good luck there’s plenty choice

Don’t give up on all men, there are some decent ones of us out there…. Life is to short, just regroup and get back out there to find a nice one that you deserve and will treat you like a princess!

Re toys…. Why choose get on to customer service and ask for bulk discount and buy them all :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with any of these toys, but voted for the Desire Luxury rechargable remote control love egg on the grounds that it looks the least likely to make you think of an actual man. :biting_lip:

@sharbur , I can not help you pick a toy . However many years ago when I was actively looking for a lady friend I never found one . Every short term or long term woman that I hooked up with I was just doing things I did anyway . Enjoy yourself !