Double dildo anal with OH❤ Anyone else tried this?

Last night me and the Misses got carried away with her double dildo and we ended up riding it together anally. She has a flexible double dildo that she bends in two so she can use it in both holes at the same time, last night we was doing precisely this and the end in her pussy popped out and next thing we knew it was in my arse, honestly don’t know what led to it but she slipped it in my arse and we ended up doing scissors grinding hard against each other. It was amazing and she came really quickly and I came hard all over her belly, it was amazing and probably better as it was so unplanned, after we spoke about whether it was possible if, well when we do it again if I could get my cock in her pussy at the same time, all 3 holes filled!!
Literally cant wait to get it out to play with again!!

23 Likes

No but sounds like you had fun and would be fun

2 Likes

Wowzers sounds like you had a wicked session!
I’ve a double ended dildo too but yet to have any joy with another using it :sweat_smile:
On a few occasions I’ve had the surprise of being able to take the full 12” length :hear_no_evil:

5 Likes

Sounds like a fun session with lots of experimentation :smile: always good to try new things.
Double ended dildos always seem like they have much potential for fun combinations and positions.

5 Likes

@AJSTAR Funnily after the session I realised this could have been an issue as I too have solo played with our double dildo and nearly taken it all, with this in mind and also after reading your reply just suggested to the OH that we get this 18" double dildo for our next playtime!!

5 Likes

One option for the 3 holes filled angle i have seen is anal sex in doggy position, with a double ended dildo also in your bum and her pussy. Not 100% how easy it would be but its one combo ive seen pictures on

6 Likes

@Yes_man …and it’s a nice 6” girth…

4 Likes

@walsh111 Yep!!:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Have not had this experience but can write it down as one I would like to try!

3 Likes

Ooooo definitely proposing this to hubby!

And in this position definitely sounds fun!

6 Likes

Now thats a definite when we get our new double dildo with it being 18 inches of girthy fun!!

1 Like

Haha!! 18”!! Cor now that’s taking things to new heights :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah @AJSTAR or new depths!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: was actually thinking at 9inches each it might be better for our joint didlo play!! Although that would be an interesting solo challenge!! :thinking::heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This sounds so much fun but this would be a no go for my oh she’s not much into anal play

2 Likes

It’s something I want to invest in and try soon

3 Likes

Haha new depths indeed!! I reckon if you was to take the full 18” you’d have the end of the dildo tickling your tonsils :laughing:

2 Likes

Trys arse to arse both kneeling down, if flexible enough bend your manhood round to her vagina. Have fun trying.

4 Likes

Damn, why hadn’t thought of this when I had a sub? Sounds like a great night was had :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love this and something I’ve wanted to try for a while with my OH (albeit sticking two of our favourite suction cup dildos end to end). You’ve inspired me to perhaps give this a go at some point.

3 Likes

Sharing a dildo with my wife was a huge fantasy of mine when we were enjoying a bit of pegging and anal play (me receiving) but sadly never happend and now we barely have any sex at all. Still on my bucket list though

2 Likes