Double penetration with a penis and dildo

My OH wants to try DP tonight. We've never done it before so just wondering what would be the easiest way and position to do it?

Thank you :D

Hello - and how exciting.

We find doggy quite good - PIV and dildo in bum!!

Or if you have a butt plug, maybe try that as then you don't have to concentrate so much on positioning and holding dildo in place which can be a little fiddly.

For future you may consider a double ended dildo, then she can also give you oral and get the full on threesome effect - if that is what you are after.

Whatever you decide - hope it goes well and enjoy xxxx

We find a but plug, one of the vibrating ones are great for double penetration you both get sensations then and you don't have to worry about a dildoe falling out or trying to hold it in , have fun exploring the sensations are fantastic 🤗

Sparky 1 wrote:

We find a but plug, one of the vibrating ones are great for double penetration you both get sensations then and you don't have to worry about a dildoe falling out or trying to hold it in , have fun exploring the sensations are fantastic 🤗

I agree this is the way !

Thank you!

A vibrating butt plug sounds good. I already have a beginners one but the neck to plug ratio is too minimal to keep it in

Dildo or plug in the butt and penis in the V is the best way and agreed doggystyle is best. Not only does it give you the ability to "manage" the toy in terms of movement and depth but also gives a great view!

Another great position is reverse cowgirl with your penis in the butt and let her use the toy however she likes, this doesn't give you a great deal of pleasure though unless she moves around a little bit. I would suggest playing with toys and fingers first just to kind of break things in a little and then choose whatever position is most comfortable. Have fun!

Fujiyamamama wrote:

My OH wants to try DP tonight. We've never done it before so just wondering what would be the easiest way and position to do it?

Thank you :D

Let us know how you got on 😁 I really want to experience this too - practising with beads and plugs just now and have a slim dildo at the ready for when I am 😉

Agree with doggy, I'm still a beginner at this so just beads at the moment and a very slim strapon that my OH can wear and i have dildon in my bum whilst penis in my V. Its great.

let us know how you get on

We do missionary and I have a dildo in my butt and husband in vagina. I have never had a problem with it slipping out.

Well we tried it with dildo in the butt, I was lovely and relaxed then when it came to it I couldn't get him in as well :(

I definitely need a smaller girth for anal lol

We tried this the other night too how exciting as begginers we did doggy and a finger or two instead of using a toy just to try put amazing really turned me on too

Kirstyandmark wrote:

We tried this the other night too how exciting as begginers we did doggy and a finger or two instead of using a toy just to try put amazing really turned me on too

I'm not sure if I should be starting a new thread with this question but seems apt to ask you guys who have already posted on this.....

Anal douching - is this necessary for ALL anal play? i.e. is is necessary when you just use toys or is it meant for penis penetration only where hygiene would be at its most beneficial? Very confused whether I should buy one or not as only intend to use toys for the foreseeable future. Cheers guys x

PS. Kirstyandmark - sounds HOT! :-D 

Hey GG I'm sure there is a few threads about it but in all honesty I would go for an anal douche an hour or so before. Most of the time you can just clean your toys up or put a condom on them but for your own comfort it's also nice to have a quick wash out.

I found the most comfortable thing to do is get one of the basic douches such as this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952

And just use it an hour or so before, make sure you put the water in and then give the bulb a squeeze to let any air out and then insert with a little lube and squeeze slowly. It's an odd feeling if you haven't done it before but it works a treat. Obviously if you just having a quick play then usually it's not always needed, but it helps with comfort and keeps it all clean for your toys too!. Only thing I would say is make sure you clean the bulb on the douche. You can unscrew the insert tube on all/most of them because if you leave water down in the bulb it can collect a bit of mould.

I used a douche last night and I felt so much better afterwards :)

He's gone and bought me a smaller dildo to try and one that is "extra girthy" which have both arrived this morning so I am intrigued as to what he had planned tonight 😁

My wife and I often have DP with her on her knees doggy fashion. She takes it either way, me anally and her using a dildo V or she does like a fat dildo anally with me V, this way every time I push my body hit the dildo with a thrust. I know she loves it that way because she orgasms several times until she flakes out.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Hey GG I'm sure there is a few threads about it but in all honesty I would go for an anal douche an hour or so before. Most of the time you can just clean your toys up or put a condom on them but for your own comfort it's also nice to have a quick wash out.

I found the most comfortable thing to do is get one of the basic douches such as this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952

And just use it an hour or so before, make sure you put the water in and then give the bulb a squeeze to let any air out and then insert with a little lube and squeeze slowly. It's an odd feeling if you haven't done it before but it works a treat. Obviously if you just having a quick play then usually it's not always needed, but it helps with comfort and keeps it all clean for your toys too!. Only thing I would say is make sure you clean the bulb on the douche. You can unscrew the insert tube on all/most of them because if you leave water down in the bulb it can collect a bit of mould.

Thank you LIL_KNOWN69. The look and description of them kinda scares me lol , even though I'm more than happy having toys thrown up there :-D :-D I'll add this onto my next order. Much appreciated! x

Fujiyamamama wrote:

I used a douche last night and I felt so much better afterwards :)

He's gone and bought me a smaller dildo to try and one that is "extra girthy" which have both arrived this morning so I am intrigued as to what he had planned tonight 😁

Hi Fujiyamamama, I seen your earlier post as well. Disappointed for you re last night but it's all baby steps right? :-) I think there will be a few trial and errors at my end when it comes to the big DP event - absolutely buying an anal douche as well!

A wise choice going for the smaller dildo and hopefully not too long before that extra girthy one makes its maiden voyage lol. Good luck tonight xx

He was having a good time at least 😂 used my 8" life-like lover on me and got it all the way in. Took loads of photos and then ended up just having anal with him which felt absolutely amazing

GeeGee like most things it can seem a tad scary but honestly it just feels like a pen going in your butt. The water can sometimes feel a tad uncomfortable but just make sure your near the loo and it will be absolutely fine! Nothing to be worried about. Glad I may have cleared things up for you x

When my OH & I do DP, it's normally with my cock in her ass & this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16733 in her pussy as she finds this most comfortable. But we normally do DV more these days, the dildo & my cock. Feels amazing for both of us, really tight. I hold my cock & dildo at the same time when I thrust. She says she feels really stretched.