Double penetration with a penis and dildo

Love it.... It's fun to try new things I just couldn't do it everyday though nice for a change from time to time

I absolutely love DP whether it be PIV and a dildo in my ass or vice versa love it! Best position is doggy or led on my side with leg in the air is great!

I was just thinking about this when I was standing behind my standing wife with my bit up her bum( she's only just got round to willingly taking up her bum now she doesn't mind generally ), thought mybe we should get her vibrator and get her to use it however she wanted, but didn't, something to try next time?

Love DP with my OH often using a butt plug but equally enjoy him in my ass and a toy in my v. We both enjoy it and it has become a regular feature we also like to experiment with different positions.

Just have fun with it.

I had a partner/sort of fuck buddy in the past who would on occasions push a vibrator into her vagina whilst I was already there, it was so tight and with the vibrations it was amazing, oh yes,i do miss her. I got sensations just thinking about it!!!

We purchased this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21241 a while ago (yes, I know that it is discontinued but similar products are available) and it gets an occasional airing when we play.

My OH prefers to be doggy when taking this with the dildo in the, err temple of Venus and my old chap in the, shall we say, temple of sodom. Usually with a condom and plenty of lube.

It's so much fun and a regular occurrence for us

I find it much batter with his cock in my arse and dildo in my vag. And there is an art to it but if he can master 1 in 1 out them omg your in for a treat

This post is no longer available.

Well instead of the normal double penetration. you side cock out of arse and in goes in dildo in vag lol and keep up the paste lol honestly never felt anything like it

Its really intense but totally worth it

No he doesnt normally but u know what the say practice makes perfect lol

I did wonder after I sent it lol
You have to forgive me I'm an essex girl 😂😂

She will definitely enjoy it.

Doggy is the easiest. We did try with me on back and him between my legs but was a bit harder and not the same feel. But then doggy is my fav go to.

Yeah it's very tricky to do missionary. Much better doggy. I got both hand free so 1 on a dildo other pulling her hair of boobs 😁