Double penetration!

Anyone else like me out there that adores this?

It was something I always turned away from for so long but now I'm hungry for more and more :)

Yes it's true, I'm a greedy girl ;)

Wish I could try a threesome!

You can do it with even just a single partner, I've given my lady some DP and she loved it. I did it with a 10 m rope tied around a succion cap based dildo forming a waist harness. It sat just above the base of my shaft, which felt great for me too.

Yes we do, would never do it as a threesome, always just with toys. Feels fantastic.

It's so much fun, feels great. Just with the other half and a toy though. No threesomes for us!

Ozz wrote:

Anyone else like me out there that adores this?

It was something I always turned away from for so long but now I'm hungry for more and more :)

Yes it's true, I'm a greedy girl ;)

Wish I could try a threesome!

You go girl 😉

Hi Ozz, I have tried DP, but only PIV and TIA, I love that and would like to try it the opposite way one day! As for a threesome's it's ok in a fantasy, but not for me in reality.

Go for it, I'm sure if all party's are willing it would be fantastic. I think you need to be 100% sure that's what you want.

Why don't you check out the thread in here called having a threesome. :)

Yes I use double dills as well. My partner would never be up for it, so it has to remain a fantasy. I would still love being between two guys though, it's always been top of my fantasy list.

Shame :(

I too love double penetration been looking at the male strap ons has anyone tried them xx

No I haven't! We're looking at them though! xx

Only tried with toys and not been very successful. Even using a small butt plug and slimline dildo, I feel too stuffed and it becomes uncomfortable.

Had plenty threesomes, but never wanted to try DP with men. Plus I don't think I'd get in a good enough position with being such a large lady!![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I've had butt plugs in and used a dill of vibe vaginally at the same time, but I need that filled to the brim feeling. I think no matter the size, there's always a positon there to be had and taken!

Dam I love the sensation!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We were thinking of the strap then he can be hands free , think I may invest xx

Mmm sounds good! xx

Think there classed as double penetrators there really well priced too xx

Yes they are, think I need to get me one xx

Same got one on my list xx

:) xx

I'll have a look thank you x

Something I'd love to do tbh but probably not with dildos :p

would love to DP my wife, I couldn't be dp'd but would like to be pegged.... at least