Double penetration!

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

Just looked and seen the follwing is available:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4884

Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock Double Penetrator is still available - and at a very reasonable price.

Check out the sale items in the Vac-U-Lock pages for other dildos and double penetrators.

Ragnar x

Thanks hun for the tips. x

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

would love to DP wife, I couldn't be dp'd but would like to be pegged.... at least

My Oh would hate that, how ever I adore DP with my toys

I have been part of mmf threeways and it also feels good for the guys, although most of fellahs would probably be wierded out by the idea. If it feels nice and it is not hurting anyone that isnt consenting, then go for it!

yes we do with toys.it is such fun

I use the doc johnson double already. The rear side of it just isn't big enough anymore, so vibes or dills are used right now.

Elle & em wrote:

I too love double penetration been looking at the male strap ons has anyone tried them xx

We have one we got from Stormy Leather though I don't think they make it anymore. Have not used it for DP but it's a handy thing to have for when I'm 'tired and emotional' . Using a strapon instead of your penis is an interesting and surprisingly arousing experience.

For DP I would have thought the dildo would need to be mounted close above the penis to work. Some male harnesses seem to allow this but not all.

Gyrator53 wrote:

Elle & em wrote:

I too love double penetration been looking at the male strap ons has anyone tried them xx

We have one we got from Stormy Leather though I don't think they make it anymore. Have not used it for DP but it's a handy thing to have for when I'm 'tired and emotional' . Using a strapon instead of your penis is an interesting and surprisingly arousing experience.

For DP I would have thought the dildo would need to be mounted close above the penis to work. Some male harnesses seem to allow this but not all.

Looking at strap ons tomorrow, cock rings and something else I can't remember haha x

Ozz wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

Elle & em wrote:

Looking at strap ons tomorrow, cock rings and something else I can't remember haha x

My basket keeps getting bigger x

I just can't thnk what the other thing was!!! It's addictive haha xx

Love, love, love dp with toys and oh...my favourite thing ever :)

Ozz wrote:

Unfortunately, like statistics, the human memory gets broken down by sex and age 8-)=

Gyrator53 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Unfortunately, like statistics, the human memory gets broken down by sex and age 8-)=

Oh you are so right! haha

Ozz wrote:

Anyone else like me out there that adores this?

It was something I always turned away from for so long but now I'm hungry for more and more :)

Yes it's true, I'm a greedy girl ;)

Wish I could try a threesome!

I have tried it with a partner and toys but would love to try it with two guys! its such a big turn on for me haha

Done it with oh with cock and anal vibrating beads, fantastic feeling

I actually purchased the red anal vibrating double penetrator from Love Honey a couple of weeks ago, I was so gutted that when we got down to business the actual ring of the cock ring snapped clean off, as there is hardly ANY stretch to it and my OH is girthy. However, love honey sent me a double diver complimentary after I raised a concern with them, the ring is MUCH stretchier.. going to road test it tonight for the first time.

Ozz, I chickened out of a threesome a couple of years ago. It has been the only one to ever come my way, and it was with my Jamaican boyfried and his friend. Oh my god it would have been heaven.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I actually purchased the red anal vibrating double penetrator from Love Honey a couple of weeks ago, I was so gutted that when we got down to business the actual ring of the cock ring snapped clean off, as there is hardly ANY stretch to it and my OH is girthy. However, love honey sent me a double diver complimentary after I raised a concern with them, the ring is MUCH stretchier.. going to road test it tonight for the first time.

Ozz, I chickened out of a threesome a couple of years ago. It has been the only one to ever come my way, and it was with my Jamaican boyfried and his friend. Oh my god it would have been heaven.

Never had the opportunity for a threesome, but it's a fantasy of mine...particularly with Ian Somerhalder and another fit hunk o' spunk!

Luv bunny wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Never had the opportunity for a threesome, but it's a fantasy of mine...particularly with Ian Somerhalder and another fit hunk o' spunk!

Hubba hubba ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Mmm I think it would have been heaven little lady lol. I got me a bigger DP vibe today from some where else, and I really enjoyed it tonight amongst other things haha. It's a real fantasy of mine. Laying on a kitchen counter, one under me, one on top and a huge smile on my face haha xx I hope your road test tonight goes well!

Does it count if you like having a plug in the back while you're penetrated in the front? :D -Elle

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Does it count if you like having a plug in the back while you're penetrated in the front? :D -Elle

Yes, Elle I class that as DP!