Dream

Do you ever wake up from an amazing dream and wish it kept going?

1 Like

Quite often, then try to restart the dream but that never works :pleading_face:

Yep, although the wife’s dreams are vivid and quite bad so she doesn’t :joy:

I rarely remember my dreams when i wake but my wife does.
Her dreams have become more vivid since she started taking dopamine replacement medication for her Parkinsons

I’m like @rockstar its very rare I remember dreams.

I tend to have very realistic and vivid dreams that stay with me :joy: not allways the best thing but 9/10 times they get quite……. Naughty which does tend to lead to some very interesting conversations with the OH and on occasion has given us a few ideas :joy:
Probably things I’ve been thinking about anyway but played out in my subconscious :grin: isn’t the mind an amazing thing

My dreams are very vivid and i remember most of them, especially the naughty ones. The naughtiest are always with people i could never have in the real world but they make great fantasies.

My dreams are so weird and surreal that often it’s a relief to wake up from them.

@WillC , I can relate to that . My brain picks out random people and places and stirs them into a weird mess . If I have any dreams with actual sex I do not remember them .
Here is another thread about dreams . Dreams about Sexual Encounters

1 Like

The worst is when you’re close in the dream and THEN you wake up. Heartbreaking :joy:

The dreams I am having and wake up in a tent with my erection standing proud , now that is a dream I wish I remembered .

Yep all the time! My dreams often feel like living in a parallel world that is somewhat better so I tend to wish I could go back to living it there :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Most of my sexual dreams have turned into reality over years and I find talking about them (if you can remember) is a good pillow talk with your partner

3 Likes

Quite often.

1 Like

I have had some really enjoyable dreams but then i wake up, i try to settle down and imagine it into continuation but it doesnt always work

2 Likes

I’ve had such vivid sex dreams I’ve made a creamy mess in my sleep. Its one reason I usually stick a hand towel or a rag between my legs at bedtime. When I wake up, I usually enlist the help of a partner to finish what my brain started. :smirk:

3 Likes

My wife came again in her sleep this morning. Only the second time that I know of.
She was spooning me from behind and I heard an felt the unmistakable sounds and body movements then she shuddered and moaned as she came.

5 Likes

Have some really enjoyble dreams quite often, unfortunately sometimes I’ll wake up during the good part of the dream. Going back to sleep unfortunately doesn’t bring you back in the same dream.

Most of the dreams I could remember we have turned into reality, recently I had a dream about a bi-sexual foresome, would love to make that one also reality in the near future.

3 Likes

I don’t often remember my dreams but recently I’ve been having some sexual ones. I’m gutted when they end early but I usually wake up super hard so have to finish myself off.

As people have mentioned they don’t seem to restart/resume when I go back to sleep

1 Like

I rarely remember them. I wake up and think “Oh I was enjoying that” but have completely forgotten everything about my dream. I don’t mind though because I quickly forget my nightmares too.

1 Like