Dress Up

Just had a random thought and wanted to get opinions on what everyone thinks is the sexiest type of dress up? I'm torn between a good lingerie set with stockings and character dress up eg nurse. Any thoughts or positive experiences? Also what are the ladies thoughts on guys getting into character or wearing something other than the daily undies?

As a guy, my view is layers, so a sexy outfit (love the secretary look myself), but being able to be teased with a taste of some sexy lingerie underneath is even better.

As for us guys wearing something, my wife and I ave discussed it but ultimately there are not a huge range of options out there I think, but also my wife is of the view that a guy in a well fitted suit is enough for her.

For me its both .

We do roleplaying so fancy costumes are essential for that.

But, nothing beats a woman in a long dress , knowing there will be sexy undies under neath .

Guys costumes that are convincing are difficult to get hold off .Also many guys think they look silly dressed up in a costume . Perhaps a confidence issue.

The same can be said for sexier undies. Its only now after losing weight and working out that I have the right physique for wearing boxer trunks and have increased my collection of these. In the olden days my tummy would have just hung over the waistline making it not a pretty site..

At end of the day its what your guy is comfortable in wearing without it causing a confidence issue. Sometimes i don't bother wearing any undies when we go out for dinner if the trousers are a comforatble fit .

Sexy outfits for me are always going to be dominated by bodystockings, though we enjoyed my nurse outfit too 😏

As for him dressing up, he's not interested. I love seeing him topless when he's wearing jeans, just something about it that gets me going, but wish he would drop trou to reveal some nice LH boxers! Again, he's not interested 😩

Colonel Lube wrote:

As a guy, my view is layers, so a sexy outfit (love the secretary look myself), but being able to be teased with a taste of some sexy lingerie underneath is even better.

As for us guys wearing something, my wife and I ave discussed it but ultimately there are not a huge range of options out there I think, but also my wife is of the view that a guy in a well fitted suit is enough for her.

+1 to this

VioletWolf wrote:

Sexy outfits for me are always going to be dominated by bodystockings, though we enjoyed my nurse outfit too 😏

As for him dressing up, he's not interested. I love seeing him topless when he's wearing jeans, just something about it that gets me going, but wish he would drop trou to reveal some nice LH boxers! Again, he's not interested 😩

Funny enough you have similar tastes to my Mrs . She just likes me in a pair of jeans and nothing else . Perhaps in her case its that scene in the 50 Shades Movie that does it. I have a special pair of black brushed denim jeans for that purpose and for going out for dinner commando.

Perhaps 12 months ago I didn't have the body confidence to do that as I have now .

I like to dress up in either sexy lingerie or maybe an outfit such as school girl or french maid depending on what we're doing .

But unfortunately my husband isn't into dressing up himself , just wears regular boxers . I'd love to see him all dressed up as a fireman or policeman but don't think that will ever happen ....think he just feels a bit self conscious to do that and I don't feel it would be fair to push him into ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

wildflower wrote:

I like to dress up in either sexy lingerie or maybe an outfit such as school girl or french maid depending on what we're doing .

But unfortunately my husband isn't into dressing up himself , just wears regular boxers . I'd love to see him all dressed up as a fireman or policeman but don't think that will ever happen ....think he just feels a bit self conscious to do that and I don't feel it would be fair to push him into ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Next time he does his DIY jobs around the house , slip a hard hat on him and visivest and just say , these are for health and safety reasons ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yeah he has actually got one of those tool belts too ( god knows why cos DIY isn't his favourite activity lol ) and a hi viz vest in the boot of the car .....maybe I'll have to go and get it out ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Clearly Mrs M and I have good taste mysteron 😏
I've always loved Mr Wolf in his jeans - he has long hair and a man beard and he just looks OOFT. 50 Shades has definitely exacerbated it, got a lot to answer for has that series πŸ˜‚ Not that I would tell my OH that, he can't stand FSOG πŸ˜…
He's not in the best shape, he has a belly on him but I really don't mind, I like him however he looks. Except when he shaves his beard off, because then he looks like a prepubescent boy. I'm sure Mrs M felt the same about your physique mysteron!
Isn't it strange that most women don't give a hoot what their man looks like, but when our men say the same about our own bodies, we don't believe them. πŸ€”

VioletWolf wrote:

Clearly Mrs M and I have good taste mysteron 😏
I've always loved Mr Wolf in his jeans - he has long hair and a man beard and he just looks OOFT. 50 Shades has definitely exacerbated it, got a lot to answer for has that series πŸ˜‚ Not that I would tell my OH that, he can't stand FSOG πŸ˜…
He's not in the best shape, he has a belly on him but I really don't mind, I like him however he looks. Except when he shaves his beard off, because then he looks like a prepubescent boy. I'm sure Mrs M felt the same about your physique mysteron!
Isn't it strange that most women don't give a hoot what their man looks like, but when our men say the same about our own bodies, we don't believe them. πŸ€”

Women are always right though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mens dress up costumes are always silly rather than sexy.

I prefer beautiful lingerie, but dress up can be lots of fun occasionally. I would love a man to dress up for me. I'm less keen on the "sexy costumes" for men and more keen on real clothing. I do like the men's underwear here, though.

Caliente wrote:

I prefer beautiful lingerie, but dress up can be lots of fun occasionally. I would love a man to dress up for me. I'm less keen on the "sexy costumes" for men and more keen on real clothing. I do like the men's underwear here, though.

+1 I love Mr Scorpius in his business suit - yum

I like it when she wears her nurse outfit ( a real one that's very short) or her air hostess one. Where as she likes me in a suit or just plain tight shorts. She also likes it when I wear my lycra rowing shorts.

Bit of both as long as it is my OH wearing it - love the lingerie and the outfits equally and happy to dress up too - only got as far as silk boxers, PVC shorts and thongs but would like to treat my OH as much as she treat me with a wee outfit one day! :-)

I prefer to wear sexy lingerie than a costume and I wear them all of the time not just those occasions 😊. Wear dresses or skirts and tops over the top so I'm always ready πŸ˜‰
I like hubby in thongs and he prefers them too but sadly he won't wear them when he's at work.

Ive worn body stockings before, as well as her knickers, and my own lycra shorts (running pants and leggings, but they're just for the feel of them), but I couldnt see myself getting 'dressed up' in a costume.

Just thought of a toolbelt, fake tasche and "Oh hay... I've com' too fix zee freejee!" kinda roleplay fake foreign accent. Hahaha!!!

I like my wife in most things really, sexy lingerie, pretty but functional underwear, costumes, she has a lovely maid outfit with a full skirt which she wears with Ferrari red knickers 😍 plus, she has a few more risqué outfits that get an airing every once in a while.

For me, I've thought about it, not really her thing me in specific outfits or underwear, that said a while ago I just happened to put on a pair of jeans, an old white greying T shirt and a blue check patterned button up shirt on top. For reasons best known to the female mind this was hot on me. (to the male mind it was comfortable) but the combo has been noted and every once in a while I'll put it on and tease her. Usually when we have family around!

Yeah that would be nice.