Dressed to impress

For me when my sexual partner wears his fitted white boxers that he bought for me, they’re his ‘lingerie’. Normally when his clothes come off everything comes off including his looser boxers. His ‘lingerie’ stays on when we wears it.

A pair of white boxers is what attracted me to his fab profile but it was an old pic and he said the boxers were more grey than white now so he bought new ones. They make me happy every time I see them, usually special occasions.

1 Like

@AJSTAR I agree.

I definitely think there’s room for more kinky men’s wear on the Lovehoney site.

Mr has been stealing my things; stockings, suspenders, lace panties, basques - he’d even wear my heels if he could fit them on :joy:

But the problem is, they don’t fit him too well. The panties don’t hold his large sack, and he stretches and rips all my stockings :imp:

So if they made some items like this, tailored to the boarder body and the taller legs of a guy - then this could be a really good idea and I think would interest quite a few people on this forum.

Anyone agree? X

4 Likes

See this would.not wwork for me i dont think id be comfortable wearing ladies stockings and underwear not to mention my wife is attracted to a mans man figure i would have her in hysterical laughter rather than sexual desire :joy::joy::joy:

If your into something a little kinky there are more options. I always think harnesses, decorative shibari and collars look amazing on.

If you want something a but more day to day, something as simple as jeans and a white shirt can work really well. Tuck the shirt in, leave more buttons than seems necessary open and then roll the sleeves up to a bit above or below the elbow.

But It is odd that getting nice options lingerie wise for guys seems so difficult. Maybe lovehoney need to stock some satin boxers or something. Theyve been doing some great stretchy harnesses recently and i think some mens versions would sell well too

Ah, Here it is. Knew we’d had a previous thread about this. Might find some good tips in there too :+1:

Have you actually asked her what she would find sexy on you? You could even then browse for underwear together. That can function as a nice little bit of foreplay as you pick things out and talk about them and imagine what they would look like!

1 Like

@MrsmrB what exactly would you like to see? If you’ve seen some you really like elsewhere pop a link in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread. That does get monitored and suggestions passed onto the buyers at Lovehoney but as has been mentioned above I think there is a larger range here than most other places.

Are there specific pieces of women’s lingerie on Lovehoney that you’d like to be cut to fit the male body? If so, please guys, say so.

I think it mainly comes down to what will sell. Women’s lingerie is extremely popular and there is a large market for it. Men’s far less so, if the demand is there retailers will stock it but it does have to be driven by the market.

I don’t know if it’s just the way society has brought me up or if it is genuine personal preference but I’m afraid I’m another that finds my OH way sexier in either black tie or topless in jeans than in lingerie. I think whatever you feel most confident and most alluring in is the way to go but the more specific you can be the more likely it will be something that can happen.

3 Likes

Haha can only imagine how many stockings you much get through each month :sweat_smile:

Yes I totally agree and in a business perspective it’d surely set LH ahead of the market for mens lingerie as no other sites really cater for this either and from what I’ve gathered by reading on the forum, there’s a wide percentage of men who are really into this!

1 Like

@MrsmrB What do you picture when you think of lingerie for men?

I get what you’re saying about dressing in a suit, but instead of a suit do you have a pair of jeans that your partner particularly likes that you could put on instead?

I had a ‘friend’ years ago who liked to wear womens lingerie and didn’t want ‘womens’ lingerie that was cut for men as it changed the appeal because then it was mens.

@Green_Eyed_Girl i can vouch for the jeans and shirt thing,MANY years ago me and my ex wife were going out for the night (party i think but not sure) but the only smart trousers i had were black so i was in a bit of a dilemma as what to wear so being a typical bloke I just thought sod it and put on a pair of 501’s and a white shirt, tucked it in,rolled the sleeves up (standard for me) and left the top 2 buttons undone.
The effect it had was very unexpected as my then wife kept looking at me like she wanted to eat me and couldn’t keep her hands off me(something about my thick forearms, broad shoulders and peachy arse in 501’s apparently!) It literally drove her wild with desire, and here’s me thinking it’s just a shirt and jeans!!!

3 Likes

Ohhhhh no @pootle

A blokes ass in a pair of 501’s with a white shirt rolled up sleeves buttons undone is the ultimate for me too…

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly at least I did something right once :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Quick question does footwear matter or don’t you girl’s look that far down?:thinking::rofl::wink:

For me yes simple shoes (not trainers or slip on canvas pumps) with jeans and a shirt…

Hi jocat i really dont have aanything in mind in terms of mens lingerie, i was just curious for ideas of what other people have tried and liked hence the post. Me donning womens clothing is a no go as neither me or my wife find it attractive the only ttime ive worn her lingerie is for a bit of fun nothing sexual. The.only item of xlothing i own is a silky black pair of pants with the elephants trunk which she quite likes. Somebody else suggested actually dressing up smart instead of dressing down which im going to try. I suppose i dind it difficult as womens bodies are beautiful you have a lot of assets too show off and seem to look good in anything whereas men dont have the same alure.

1 Like

It makes me sad that you think men don’t have the same allure. You may not be attracted to men to see it for yourself but I’m sure your partner loves all your parts and hopefully expresses that to you.

Just reading this thread tells you the allure men have.

1 Like

Men have assets and allure too @MrsmrB like Wow…the male body is so beautiful to look at…and touch and inhale.

A male looks good in lots of different kinds of clothing too…

4 Likes

This is definitely not true from my perspective and probably not from your wife’s either. I love a man’s shoulders and chest and the line of hair on his abdomen that leads downwards (I like hair on a man!). I like seeing my husband in well worn, faded jeans, top button / flies undone. He also has an old t-shirt that is a bit tight around the upper arms that I find very appealing! Basically I prefer the slightly rugged look. If going smart, jeans and an open shirt or a smart pair of trousers, shirt and tie work for me too. Or simply naked is a good look too! :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

Have you spoken to your wife about what she likes to see you wearing? It might give you some hints on what to wear.

1 Like

its just nature in my opinion all weve got going dor us is our dangley bits and frankly penises are ugly :joy::joy::joy: i know theres more to it than that otherwise blokes would stand no chance.i sont mind my body i rock my dad bod with pride my wife likes my body and how i look,she absolutely loves my bum she has always said i shoulld have been the guy from the old confused advert strutting down the street in hot pants :joy: . Maybe i should find some underwear to emphasis the juicyness :grin:

1 Like

As a woman I think a penis is a thing of beauty and I find them very intriguing…I can play for hours in one sitting…love everything about them…seen a fair few in my life and can honestly say everyone has been beautiful…

And the workmanship… pure genius!!!

Regarding clothing…I love to see a bloke in work pants…smelly…oily…so sexy

Jeans and a long sleeved shirt is hot…no shirt and jeans even hotter…

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

My wife does that she likes to sit and hold him in the evening when we are watching a film ect ,its nice makes it difficult to concentrate on the film :grin:. Im a trades man and although my wife finds the job attractive as its a manly job (no sexism intended) most days i come home covered in dust sawdust ect and she just shouts get those cloths off before i go anywhere in the house :joy::joy:

Noooo! They’re definitely not ugly! I love my husband’s and find it very attractive :heart_eyes: :hot_face:

1 Like